Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
2020 playoffs
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1,212

2020 playoffs

Jan 9, 2019, 8:39 AM

1. Clemson
2. Ohio State
3. Alabama
4. Texas

I really think Alabama is going to lose maybe 1 or 2 games next year but still beat Georgia in the SEC championship. OU loses yet another QB and if Texas can get over the hump they very well may make the playoffs. OSU has been 1 game away from the playoffs the past 2 years. PAC 12 will be no where to be found once again.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Didn't OhSt just lose their QB to the draft?

Jan 9, 2019, 8:46 AM

and a new coach not named Urban, not sure about them.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Didn't OhSt just lose their QB to the draft?

Jan 9, 2019, 8:47 AM

If Fields is eligible they may make noise. I think their new coach is good, unlike a lot of the other new coaches.

The big 10 is just as bad as the ACC. If they don't roll

Jan 9, 2019, 8:53 AM [ in reply to Didn't OhSt just lose their QB to the draft? ]

everyone on their schedule i'd be surprised. I'd have to bet that Fields gets his waiver because rassist and gets the start. It would be ####### glorious tho if OSU was the #2 seed and UGA #3, and Fields beats UGA in the playoffs

Re: The big 10 is just as bad as the ACC. If they don't roll

Jan 9, 2019, 9:00 AM

I agree with you, and despite their performance sometimes OSU is a very talented roster plus their Big 10 competition is always way overrated. Those teams, including Michigan, are simply not as good as they get pumped up to be. Didn't the preseason top 10 or 15 have a ton of big 10 teams who all ended up sucking? Wisc, MSU, even PSU and Mich.

Re: 2020 playoffs

Jan 9, 2019, 8:48 AM

Yeah I'm still enjoying this beat down before even thinking of next year. That's for the coaches to worry about.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My apologies. I should have waited until

Jan 9, 2019, 8:57 AM

The team meeting on Friday

Jan 9, 2019, 8:49 AM

I think Alabama gets 2 loses and FL gators takes the 3 spot.

Our PO film will be the standard for beating...

Jan 9, 2019, 8:52 AM

Alabama and ND next season. If their opponents only had a 6'6" QB who has ice water in his veins both would go 0-12.

Bama will be back at #1 before the next college game kicks off. ESPN will reach an 'epiphany,' and declare Clemson lost too much on defense to be ranked #1.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm very interested in seeing how much respect Clemson gets

Jan 9, 2019, 8:55 AM

for winning this natty. There's absolutely no way Clemson shouldn't be ranked #1. I can understand 2016 because of the loss of the entire offense, but they didn't knock Bama last year for losing their entire defense or in 2015 for losing their offense.

Jan 9, 2019, 9:27 AM

1. I hope you are right.

2. More talent than anybody on their regular season schedule but depends on how quickly new coach gets a good culture. Safe pick to be top 4.

3. You are expecting Alabama to lose to SEC teams because Clemson beat them this year? Not sure I'm sold on Bama going backwards. Safe bet for top 4.

4. I admire your faith in Texas after one big victory. I'm not quite there yet to move them past Oklahoma. They could be anywhere from top 4 to barely ranked based on how they handle the big win in the off-season.

Northwestern will have the best QB in BIG10

Jan 9, 2019, 9:28 AM

HJ is their highest rated recruit ever

New playoff prediction

Jan 9, 2019, 9:29 AM

1. Clemson
2. Northwestern
3. Missouri
4. Wherever Zerrick Cooper decides to go if he transfers back to FBS

Its just silly not to have oklahoma***

Jan 9, 2019, 9:38 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Replies: 13
| visibility 1,212
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic