Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Doeren, Wolfpack see Clemson game as a "big opportunity"
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 35
| visibility 1

New Story: Doeren, Wolfpack see Clemson game as a "big opportunity"

Oct 28, 2015, 1:22 PM

Doeren, Wolfpack see Clemson game as a "big opportunity"

N.C. State is off to a decent start in 2015, winning five of its first seven games, but Pack head coach Dave Doeren is still looking for a signature win in his third season and a victory over third-ranked Clemson presents a big opportunity. Photo by Jeremy Brevard / USATODAY
Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please play man against A. Scott and Peake

Oct 28, 2015, 1:26 PM

And especially Leggett

Clemson

These people are as delusional as

Oct 28, 2015, 3:55 PM

the gamecocks ,if they scheduled us for homecoming!

I don't think he said anything out of the ordinary here

Oct 28, 2015, 1:36 PM

But he just seems like a d-bag. What was that he said last year where he came across cocky and douchey?

Re: New Story: Doeren, Wolfpack see Clemson game as a "big opportunity"

Oct 28, 2015, 1:38 PM

lol--its precisely the "one-on-one" matchups that Doeren SHOULD be concerned with....

Nikki, along with every other journalist tasked with trying to make the Clemson/NCSt game look competetive, just can't escape NCSt's win column including only Wake Forest from a decent conference......the unrepentent Doeren and NCSt deserve more derision than they're getting for the pathetic schedule they've played this and many previous years.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 28, 2015, 4:07 PM

Yep, and they got beat by Louisville and VT. I guess they over looked them, and slipped up with their one on one match ups, but they didn't with Wake. I'm sure they will have their one on one match ups locked in on Clemson and take us to the wood shed.;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 29, 2015, 10:15 AM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Doeren, Wolfpack see Clemson game as a "big opportunity" ]

They will lose, and they will lose huge!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: LOL, he'll be lucky to keep us under 28 by halftime....***

Oct 28, 2015, 1:39 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

Re: LOL, he'll be lucky to keep us under 28 by halftime....***

Oct 28, 2015, 1:45 PM

After Saturday he will wish he had stayed at Northern Illinois.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You better worry about Clemson as a whole...

Oct 28, 2015, 1:46 PM

Because this is a team and they are about to kill you. Coach speak at its worst. Oh we will focus and win our individual battles.....if that's you fluff in the wind you better get another game plan. Like keep the Clemson offense off the field with misdirection or screen plays to lower the pressure on brisket! Lol I'm just leaving the auto correct on his name from my phone cause man verses man he'll get eaten by Lawson, Dodd, Reader, Wilkins, and Watson. This coach speak and scheduling Clemson for homecoming ### where they thinking. I don't hate NC state but they really truthfully gotta be shaking in there boots.

Re: You better worry about Clemson as a whole...

Oct 28, 2015, 2:12 PM

WLIPH ! ( WORST LOSS IN PROGRAM HISTORY) That's what I'd like to see my Tigers give NC state! The coach don't know when to shut up! He was a douch last year and I guess we didnt give them a bad enough beating! Break their spirit this Saturday! Destroy! NC State!! GO TIGERS!!!!

Re: You better worry about Clemson as a whole...

Oct 28, 2015, 9:11 PM

Georgia Tech 128 NCSU 0 in 1918. Heisman at work
FSU 77 NCSU 17 mid 1990's

Oct 28, 2015, 2:12 PM

Is it not a slap in the face to be scheduled as someone's homecoming opponent anymore? This is just more incentive to run them out of their own stadium.

I do find humor in him being excited that they

Oct 28, 2015, 2:14 PM

They beat Wake Forest.

Let that sink in for a minute as we take the #3 team in country up there.

This Is The Same D-Bag

Oct 28, 2015, 2:21 PM

that 3 weeks back on local north carolina tv said he was not going to apologize for the rednecks schedule. louisville rushed for 4000 yds against them - in raleigh. and hapless vt beat them. tigers would have to implode to lose this one. no big plays and you can stick a fork in those idiots

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Re: This Is The Same D-Bag

Oct 28, 2015, 2:30 PM

Their head coach is right! It's a great opportunity for them!!

It's a great opportunity for them to get their Rosey Red Butts whipped really bad on Saturday.
Gooooo Tigers--WIN.

Scott Schaeffer clone - what rocks do these dudes keep

Oct 28, 2015, 5:31 PM [ in reply to This Is The Same D-Bag ]

coming from under ?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Didn't Miami think the same thing?

Oct 28, 2015, 2:42 PM

And, we know how that turned out.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

So, they thought it would be a great idea to schedule

Oct 28, 2015, 3:33 PM

the preseason ACC favorites for homecoming? Appreciate it! Keep giving our boys "bulletin board material" before every game. This is working out great! Man up on Scott and Peake pleeeeease!!!!! Unless Alexander transferred to NCSt. this week and I didn't hear about it, this will be fun!

Re: So, they thought it would be a great idea to schedule

Oct 28, 2015, 4:06 PM

Scott has been the man all year... and last year from the Louisville game on... would we have beaten USC last year without Scott?

Peake had a great block and caught 4 passes at Miami ... but he has not played as well as i had hoped all year!

Ask Miami about "big opportunity" against Clemson***

Oct 28, 2015, 3:46 PM

Re: Ask Miami about "big opportunity" against Clemson***

Oct 28, 2015, 4:41 PM

"Big opportunity" for an a$$ whuppin.

They haven't beaten a team with a pulse all year and they have no idea what's coming. It's going to make last year's game look like a nail-biter.

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Re: Ask Miami about "big opportunity" against Clemson***

Oct 28, 2015, 5:53 PM [ in reply to Ask Miami about "big opportunity" against Clemson*** ]

Well if you factor in that it took 90 years for miami to get that illusive ( worst loss in program history) you have to agree that the wolf pack if they take the field against us could also obtain what miami did. I mean they can hope. My Tigers are capable of helping them to get theirs Saturday. Maybe if their thinking of other things like ( did I turn off my tv ? ) those things could hinder the possibility. But if the coach pi$$e$ my tigers off? Well their chances increase.

Oct 28, 2015, 4:01 PM

All of those wins came against FCS teams only one came against a team in the FBS and that's weak forest

Sounds like disrespect to me

Oct 28, 2015, 4:03 PM

locker room material.

FIRE UP THE HOUNDS.
Grr..

Should be a good game for the 2s and 3s again.***

Oct 28, 2015, 4:07 PM

I think he is putting the game on them so he can separate

Oct 28, 2015, 4:14 PM

Himself from the loss. He can what GT hated leader did. I've never seen anything like it, the guys didn't stick with the play. He said he had never seen his guys fail to follow the plays. He forgot to say because they got beat..lol

After the game he'll say we had great practices and they were prepared but they just didn't win their one on ones. Dabo would never kick his team under the bus, he would say we didn't get it done and I got out coached.

It's hard not to believe it will be a lot like last year. They will come out trying an onside kick, fake punts, going for fourth down and every trick play, misdirection and pick plays.

I think we will manhandle this team, Dabo might have mercy on the homecoming team. If they score it will be because our team made a mistake.

These Tigers will not overlook state. Tigers 45 state 12.

Go Tigers!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

OK boys, "Unleash It Now!"***

Oct 28, 2015, 4:43 PM

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Re: OK boys, "Unleash It Now!"***

Oct 28, 2015, 5:09 PM

He is doing the right thing by showing them last years game .,
The new ones will see what will happen and the older ones will remember
what it was like ., .,
Whats the worse beating in Raleigh ???

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Suck it coach...***

Oct 28, 2015, 4:52 PM

Hey Darleen - you BETTER worry about Clemson as a hole coz

Oct 28, 2015, 5:17 PM

you are about to fall right into it and it is an infinitely deep pit of despair for your lil puppies.

WHO'S NEXT ? ? ? ?

The pups - THAT'S WHO !!!!

Come git you some !!!!

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Historically difficult?? He's talking about Wake, right?

Oct 28, 2015, 5:54 PM

Also, your players better know what their teammate is doing unless you're gonna play man all day and expect us to do the same. :/

Doeren reminds me a lot of Scott Schafer at Syracuse...

Oct 28, 2015, 9:55 PM

man with a big mountain to climb program-wise...

big rah, rah guy for his team, always got their backs,

but prone to write checks a bit too large to cover

with the team he's got.

Wonder if he'll yell "Eff you Dabo" when we pop the cork on a 40-point first half?

Oct 28, 2015, 10:04 PM

Hey Dave. Get back with us at half time and let us know how that's workin out for ya!

Wolfpack see Clemson game as a "big opportunity"

Oct 29, 2015, 9:00 AM

Same as last week( only golden was respectful) they just got a huge win over vt so they had confidence the could beat us. State beat the Juggernaut wake forest so they think they can beat us. Hmm like saying " well I shot my first squirrel, think I'll go Lion hunting." Look for another lugubrious fan base this weekend. GO TIGERS!!!

Oct 29, 2015, 10:18 AM

As the quote from a movie says, "him dead, and him not even know it"! They will have no answers on Saturday afternoon.

Replies: 35
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic