Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Didn't DRad ask jack to fire LeCroy?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1

Didn't DRad ask jack to fire LeCroy?

Jun 10, 2015, 11:21 AM

Just seems curious that a man that was saved only because of his bosses loyalty is now being considered for a future position on the staff. Now I do think it is the right move, but all reports said that Jack was given the option to let go his staff and start clean. I personally believed if Jack was to stay the only position that was safe was LeCroy and hope he remains moving forward. The positive feedback he is getting now seems genuine but I wouldn't expect it after the conversations with Jack.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Re: Didn't DRad ask jack to fire LeCroy?

Jun 10, 2015, 11:23 AM

most 'reports' pointed to pep being the one on the block, not lecroy or both.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Reports of firing teh whole staff ORIGINATED

Jun 10, 2015, 11:23 AM

with Jack and his camp. What's happened since sort of proves that wrong doesn't it ?

Re: Reports of firing teh whole staff ORIGINATED

Jun 10, 2015, 11:27 AM

That is kind of what I was thinking. I have a feeling there is more to the conversations than anyone outside of those two know.

null

NONE of us really know

Jun 10, 2015, 11:33 AM

what happened in the DRad . JL meeting so it is foolish to speclate.

I do know for a fact that several years ago a great and very well respected womens basketball coach was 'let go' and that hasn't worked yet!

this is true with ALL situations, we don't really have a

Jun 10, 2015, 11:43 AM

clue as to what is actually said and done "in the circle" and I, for one, don't think we should know everything.

What has happened since?

Jun 10, 2015, 11:30 AM [ in reply to Reports of firing teh whole staff ORIGINATED ]

I haven't been keeping up with all the details and it sounds like you know a lot about it. From twitter I get the feeling DRad didn't keep his side of the original meeting when they met on Tuesday. But I never saw where Leggett wasn't told to rebuild his entire staff. Is that true?

Re: What has happened since?

Jun 10, 2015, 11:38 AM

I think we were just saying that DRad's endorsement of LeCroy and willingness to consider him for the Head coaching position makes it seem strange that he asked for him to be fired him a week ago.

null

It could be DRad wanted the end result

Jun 10, 2015, 11:46 AM

He may have been betting that Leggett wouldn't dump his staff and used that as they way to get an excuse. If Lecroy is seriously being considered then that seems like a possibility too. All just guessing on my part.

How do we know

Jun 11, 2015, 2:39 AM [ in reply to Re: What has happened since? ]

DRad asked for LeCroy to be fired?

Re: Reports of firing teh whole staff ORIGINATED

Jun 10, 2015, 11:40 AM [ in reply to Reports of firing teh whole staff ORIGINATED ]

Not really. It just proves that Radakovich knew that firing Jack would have an immediate negative impact on recruiting, at least in the short term. Keeping Lecroy on, at least temporarily, is damage control. Now, maybe he's going to give Lecroy serious consideration for the job, but I doubt it. More likely he's just leading Lecroy on to cover his own #### and minimize the inevitable short term recruiting losses.

> with Jack and his camp. What's happened since sort of
> proves that wrong doesn't it ?

I was under the impression it was on Pep that needed to go***

Jun 10, 2015, 12:00 PM

How do we know that? Where are these "reports"

Jun 10, 2015, 12:07 PM

and what is the source? I'm not saying it isn't true but I guess I missed them and would like to read them.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

DRad's comments and David Hood - front page articles***

Jun 11, 2015, 12:39 AM

null

Re: Didn't DRad ask jack to fire LeCroy?

Jun 11, 2015, 12:07 AM

What question is this?

If recruiting has improved under LeCroy, it does not make sense to terminate him.

Replies: 14
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic