Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Texas governor opens up outdoor pro stadiums for 25% fan
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

Texas governor opens up outdoor pro stadiums for 25% fan

May 29, 2020, 5:28 AM

Occupancy of normal capacity for events. I'd say this will trickle down into college events before too long, before football season that is, and will get bumped up to 50% of normal capacity by October. Syracuse is already screwed because they're in N.Y.
How long before Atlanta & NewOrleans get the cutting torches out?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Texas governor opens up outdoor pro stadiums for 25% fan

May 29, 2020, 6:11 AM

I believe it will be 100% really soon, much sooner than most think. We are Americans an our patients doesn’t last long in my Opinion.

Will tailgating be allowed or will tailgating become bigger with stadium restrictions so fans could watch an cheer from outside the restricted stadium?

Will these restrictions hurt future attendance once we get back to normal?

How long before the Valley rocks again?

Regardless I say Go Tigers grow and be productive!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

May 29, 2020, 8:53 AM

With all the warnings about a second wave or second peak of the virus in the fall I doubt they will allow higher attendance numbers in the fall.

I'm just trying to get my head around how different everything will be this fall. Besides the lower attendance in stadiums we may see no fans allowed on the field after the game, no seating on the hill, reduced parking for tailgating.

May 29, 2020, 9:03 AM

Glass half empty huh. Fact is we need our lives back and the sooner the better. The sheep can just stay in mommies basement

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

*mommy's

May 29, 2020, 9:09 AM

or if you meant that to be plural, then *mommies'

But if you're going to criticize people who may be worried about catching a virus that could be deadly for them, at least use proper punctuation. TIA

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

You ain't lying...***

May 29, 2020, 9:28 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 29, 2020, 9:41 AM [ in reply to Re: Texas governor opens up outdoor pro stadiums for 25% fan ]

I'm sure the people that have passed or sick with the virus would like their life back too.

Lord you can just be the absolute worst

May 29, 2020, 1:28 PM [ in reply to Re: Texas governor opens up outdoor pro stadiums for 25% fan ]

You and MRMMT are probably the leaders in the clubhouse for just repeatedly having the worst takes on this whole COVID situation over the last two months.

Did you really just just say that

May 29, 2020, 10:03 AM [ in reply to Re: Texas governor opens up outdoor pro stadiums for 25% fan ]

our patients don't last long?

An indictment on the American health care system... how dare you!!

I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and doggone it, people like me.

May 29, 2020, 11:08 AM

I don't know why we are still playing this game. Everything needs to open up with NO restrictions. Let's take a look. At the very least and this is being generous 25% of deaths from this virus are deaths not FROM Covid. Meaning they either had the virus when they died or they were presumed or assumed to of had it. I know, not very scientific. Anyways you add in the fact that NY and places like Michigan are so bad death wise because those Governors wrote orders ordering either patients with Covid to nursing homes or making people from nursing homes return to those nursing home after being diagnosed with the virus. I think I seen a number that said over 40% of deaths in NY have been deaths in nursing home. Thats atrocious. We had Governors order people with the virus into nursing homes to dwell among the most at risk population. There is a reason why you have tens of thousands of deaths in those states. Of you take into account everything I said the mortality rate is right there with the flu. So you can pull your hair out or scream at the sky bc I compared the virus to the flu but the numbers I are verifiable. The CDC has already admitted to making presumptions and assumptions and have already stated that the Covid deaths have been over calculated. So I say why are we still acting as if this is the black plague? Why did certain Governors practically sentence at risk populations in nursing homes to certain death by the tens of thousands? Our leaders continue to parrot the phrase "they're following the science" but I've yet to see any science that backs anything they've done. The only way to hide from a virus is to lock everyone away not even able to leave for groceries. Shutting everything down but allowing everyone to go to the grocery store, gas station, Home Depot, McDonalds among many many other things does ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. If that is you're game plan then allowing for herd immunity is the best bet. I challenge you to look up what I'm telling you. This virus is nothing more than a bad flu when comparing mortality rates. For some reason though a few Governors allowed the death of thousands upon thousands to mount in nursing homes for some reason that isn't explainable. Then those Governors put in orders that said nursing homes can not be liable for lawsuits not to mention they'd receive $5,000 for every Covid patient they accepted. We wouldn't allow people with the flu to mingle with other patients at a nursing homes but we allowed patients with Covid to? I'm sorry that just smells weird. Not only that we financially ruined tens of millions of people, forcing many small businesses to close with some never to open again. Why other aren't as furious as I am is asinine. I digress though. My main point is we should open with no restriction asap. If ppl still feel the need to stay away then thats on them and their right but this social distancing and mask wearing isignorant. If you wouldn't do it during flu season you shouldn't be doing it now. I'm done just had to get that off my chest but anyways quit telling me we shouldn't open or we shouldn't play football or go to school or anything of that nature bc this whole thing has been propagated by the media and some in Congress. Also the Governors of those states that killed thousands of elderly folks by ordering Covid patients to thousands of nursing homes in their states should be prosecuted for murder.

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic