Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Did you know?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1

Did you know?

Oct 15, 2019, 11:39 PM

That in 1988-1989 that Gene Chizik was a GA @ Clemson? For whatever reason I wanted to see what GC was up to these days. Saw his Wiki and boom there it is 88-89 GA @ Clemson. I was very surprised.

Then again for whatever reason Reggie Herring popped up in my head. I was a kid back then and all I remember is he was bald and always going crazy on the sidelines. Really liked him, so I looked up his wiki and guess what he’s still coaching!! Apparently he’s the LB coach for the Denver Broncos! Idk why I just find it crazy that he’s still coaching and Chizik isn’t! Not that I think a Chizik is a great coach bc he’s not. Just found it odd Herring is employed and Chizik isn’t!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Did you know?

Oct 15, 2019, 11:45 PM

Reggie was a good college DC in his time!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Did you know?

Oct 16, 2019, 7:53 AM

Isn't Herring the DC that had our guys giving 8-10 yard cushions for their receivers? When our opponents passed the ball, our guys were not even in the picture until their receiver caught the ball for a big gain. I hated that guy.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I thought that was Kevin Steele!***

Oct 16, 2019, 8:04 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic