Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Here's 1 for you open border libs.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 22
| visibility 547

Here's 1 for you open border libs.

Aug 21, 2018, 5:28 PM

Defend this...Bet if it was in San Fran he'd be on the street tomorrow.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/08/21/mollie-tibbetts-suspected-murderer-identified-as-24-year-old-christian-rivera-in-us-illegally.html

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

Wilbur, didn’t you know

Aug 21, 2018, 5:30 PM

These things are .... just .... anomalies....

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Here's 1 for you open border libs.

Aug 21, 2018, 5:31 PM

Trump is going down, so let's talk about he border. Megalol

An expected liberal response.

Aug 21, 2018, 5:33 PM

Don't address the comment, change the subject to some speculative response.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

Wilbur you seem like a reasonable person. Reread your

Aug 21, 2018, 7:00 PM

OP and tell me, what sort of civilized response you were hoping for?

Regardless of who he is...

Aug 21, 2018, 5:34 PM

I wanna see his ### ripped to shreds. I’m talking something akin to the Saw movies. Make an example of him. I’ll flip the switch if you want. You all can call me the bad guy. I’ll take the onus. If that were my daughter, I’d hope they’d find him innocent just so I could get ahold of him.

Aug 21, 2018, 5:34 PM

no doubt San Fran would elect him as Mayer and that hobo poo will never get cleaned off the sidewalks I mean apparently you can not walk 20 feet in that city without out stepping on human waste or drug needles and the chances that a stray bullet from a illegal immigrant hits you is much greater than finding and apartment in the city for under 4k I wish an earthquake would just take that city down or at the very least westboro baptist church take up residence and picket in the street every day.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Was sounding good until Westboro.***

Aug 21, 2018, 5:39 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-beeksteak-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

***######***

Aug 21, 2018, 6:13 PM

Build the wall, build it tall, and

Aug 21, 2018, 6:19 PM

Illegals GTFO

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 21, 2018, 6:35 PM

Still waiting on you guys to show us one poster on here who supports open borders.

Yeah! All you open border libs! Stand up!!

Aug 21, 2018, 6:43 PM

Hmmmm.....I don't see any "open border" people in here.

Hey, if Trump is so great, how'd that guy get here illegally?

And he appears to have killed that girl, all under Trump's watch.

Lay at Trump's feet dude, he's the one that controls the border, and I think they gave him a few billion last year to increase the security there.

Doesn't appear to be doing a very good job at it.

You gonna blame the 25+ mil illegals on Trump?

Aug 21, 2018, 6:50 PM

Fund the wall and he'll take responsibility. If not, this is all on you. Your people are rioting in the streets to get rid of ICE and it's Trump's fault that illegals are here? N please.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You gonna blame the 25+ mil illegals on Trump?

Aug 21, 2018, 7:04 PM

Relax...I was being ironical. And exactly who are these "your people" you speak of?? I don't agree with getting rid of ICE. I think they're trying to do the job they were given.

Oh wait....you think every time you see a nut job rioting they must be the national representative of all liberals?

Geez

Re: Yeah! All you open border libs! Stand up!!

Aug 21, 2018, 6:55 PM [ in reply to Yeah! All you open border libs! Stand up!! ]

Felix, can you read or even bother to read? He was in the area 4-7 years and that arrival would have come under BHO. DO try harder as you are way to easy boy. It is a plank of the liberal side and yes you do see it on tee shirts at rallies. SO in truth if you cast yourself as one of them you are for open borders by omission.

Re: Yeah! All you open border libs! Stand up!!

Aug 21, 2018, 7:06 PM

Tiger1Dad said:

Felix, can you read or even bother to read? He was in the area 4-7 years and that arrival would have come under BHO. DO try harder as you are way to easy boy. It is a plank of the liberal side and yes you do see it on tee shirts at rallies. SO in truth if you cast yourself as one of them you are for open borders by omission.

Try to get a sense of humor dude...you're going to pull something. ;)

Some of us don't think there's...

Aug 22, 2018, 7:25 AM

any justifiable application of a sense of humor in a thread about a young woman's murder and the misery that murder brought onto our country.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yet assigning political blame on this is okay, got it.***

Aug 22, 2018, 9:01 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

Aug 21, 2018, 6:54 PM

Who here is an open border lib? Name names.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Aug 21, 2018, 7:02 PM

DO you support the party that calls for open borders, abolishment of ICE ? You do get that there is a vocal group in one party that supports that and it seems to be growing in support on that side. If one supports a party that has that as a plank then yes one does support open borders. Not that hard to grasp.

What a good little parrot you are

Aug 21, 2018, 7:04 PM

https://twitter.com/GOP/status/1031904334949359616

Nope.

Aug 21, 2018, 10:33 PM [ in reply to Re: Here's 1 for you open border libs. ]

Again, who on this board is an open border lib?

Oh, but I do support the abolishing of ICE through way of getting rid of the DHS. We can protect the border without them.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Did the last email chain talk about all of the "open border libs"?

Aug 21, 2018, 7:01 PM

Never met one, personally.

Replies: 22
| visibility 547
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic