Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Did anyone else see this in the NC game?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

Did anyone else see this in the NC game?

May 10, 2017, 3:42 PM

So I have been re-watching the entire game piece by piece this week. So, Bama #94 was getting all upset with Hearn about actually being blocked. How dare he?! He flew off the handle in the second to last Clemson drive and cost Bama a healthy 15 yards. Then in Gallman's touchdown run at 4:38, Hearn powered through #94 once again- planting his head in the turf. Then Hearn helped himself up by using #94's helmet.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They started that crap early. We finished it.***

May 10, 2017, 3:50 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

'I Cannot Sanction Your Buffoonery'

We?

May 10, 2017, 3:56 PM

What number were you wearing that night?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

He was wearing number 4 and did a great job if you ask me.***

May 10, 2017, 3:58 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I was wearing this number.

May 10, 2017, 4:04 PM [ in reply to We? ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

'I Cannot Sanction Your Buffoonery'

You're cuter than I imagined butt just as *****y.***

May 10, 2017, 4:38 PM

May 10, 2017, 6:14 PM [ in reply to We? ]

speaking of #4 - I thought it was great (and indicative of how unflappable he has always been) when Watson, in midst of biggest drive of life, calmly picked up the mouthpiece he had just "fumbled," returned to mouth just before snap and then completed a huge throw. Great poise even during one of his few "mortal" moments.

Re: Did anyone else see this in the NC game?

May 10, 2017, 4:03 PM

Bama is not used to be manhandled like that. The Bama defense gave Clemson's offense everything they had and still got whipped. They were quite upset about that. Especially, after it happened 2 years in a row. If not for special teams play and a couple of breakdowns on defense Clemson wins back to back and Bama didn't like being pushed around like they do to everyone else. I particularly liked the Gullman's touchdown run at 4:38 as well. #94 had given up by that point and Hearn just pushed him into the dirt and continued to drive him backwards. Go Tigers

the penalty was not shown on TV

May 10, 2017, 4:38 PM

Hearn and him got into it which they showed on TV but as Hearn turned to run down field after Williams catch 94 pushed him down from behind right in front of ref. Wish they would have gotten in on camera. really showed their frustration.

May 10, 2017, 4:40 PM

Bama went or the knockout punch early. They wanted to his us so hard we wouldnt know which way was up and they hoped to be up 24-7 or similar by halftime and there would be no looking back. It almost worked too.. they were up 14-0 but we put together that drive to make it 14-7 then we found our groove and the Bama defense had already used up way too much energy to only have a 7 point lead. It was just a matter of time after that. We should have got ahead of them earlier but we let OJ Howard get loose again and that got them back into it.. but their defense was gassed.

Everyone in the first half was really worried but I was watching the Bama defense thinking.. "there is no way they can keep this pace up the entire game"

he wasn't used to getting slung around***

May 10, 2017, 5:13 PM

Bama D & Saban knew what could happen if our O got trucking

May 10, 2017, 5:17 PM

And got a jump on stopping it out of the gate..whuch might have fatigued them by the end. How appropriate!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 10, 2017, 5:48 PM

Hearn and guilerimo(msp) double teamed 94 and it looked like they were working on a blocking sled. 94 was slid backwards and couldn't do anything about it

May 10, 2017, 6:19 PM

FWIW:
94 Payne, Da'Ron DL SO 6-2 319 Birmingham, AL Shades Valley

Soph, huh?

May 10, 2017, 6:31 PM

Guess we'll match up against him again in the playoffs this year.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

May 10, 2017, 6:28 PM

> Then Hearn helped himself up by using #94's
> helmet.

Vanquished....I like it! :)

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic