Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Did anyone buy a Wake season pass for the Clemson game
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

Did anyone buy a Wake season pass for the Clemson game

Sep 2, 2018, 3:13 PM

Go ACC. New to tigernet. Did anyone buy a Wake season pass for the Clemson game? If so, is anyone interested is selling the other home games for Wake? Sorry, I'm a Wake fan, but also a huge ACC fan and pull for you guys since you are putting us on the map in football.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Did anyone buy a Wake season pass for the Clemson game

Sep 2, 2018, 5:52 PM

???????

I will be amazed if any Clemson fan ever purchased Wake season tickets to be sure of getting into the Clemson game at Wake. I almost never miss the Wake game in Winston. Groves Stadium is a great place to watch a game and it is closer to my house than Death Valley. I have never purchased tickets ahead of time and never had a problem getting into the games.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 2, 2018, 6:02 PM

Thanks for replying. I know that Nebraska and ND fans did in the past. Maybe that because they are farther away and wanted to make sure they had them securely before purchasing a flight. I figured Clemson fans may only because they bring a crowd.

Sep 3, 2018, 11:50 AM

My daughter went to Wake and my wife and I attended a lot of games there. I was at the Nebraska game and it much have been at least 100 degrees ...... maybe the hottest game I have ever been too. If I wanted to go to more games there I would just buy them outside the stadium. Even with a relatively small capacity, you won't have many sellouts.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 2, 2018, 6:09 PM

It's my favorite away game. It is always cold when I've been there which I prefer to hot. Also it was the site of Bowdens last stand.

Sep 2, 2018, 9:34 PM

I remember reading an Article about a bunch of Alabama Fans Buying Season Tickets @ Duke in 2010 the week before to assure them a Seat at Wallace Wade when the Tide came to Durham. I went to the game with a a Duke friend and sure enough droves of Bama fans were tailgating. We had 2 guts come over and give us extra season tickets. I'd forgotten about that until you triggered my memory.

Go Tigers, Beat the Aggies & GOD Bless Clemson!

Sep 3, 2018, 11:39 AM

That was my thinking as well. If anyone fits this description on these boards, I would be interested.

I bought two home football tix from them for the 2016 Clemson game...

Sep 3, 2018, 11:43 AM

And apparently they think I’m a freakin’ Deac Donor.

They send me emails all the time about catching b-ball games at Lawrence Joel Arena blah blah blah.

I just bought home tix cuz the away tix were sold out weeks in advance. GET OVER YOURSELF, WF!!!

~JKB

WF’s home schedule is actually pretty good this year.

Sep 3, 2018, 11:45 AM

Y’all play ND at home which should be a sellout. That’s a week or two before the Clemson game.

I’m thinking BC comes to town, too. That should be a good one.

~JKB

Re: WF’s home schedule is actually pretty good this year.

Sep 3, 2018, 11:51 AM

Yeah .... forgot about ND .... probably a sellout due to the ND fans and probably a closer game than many think!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

yeah BC game is next Thursday Night***

Sep 6, 2018, 10:35 AM [ in reply to WF’s home schedule is actually pretty good this year. ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

Sep 3, 2018, 12:09 PM

I’m sure it will be easy to get tickets. I live in Winston & go to many Clemson-Wake games in different sports. They call me to see if I want tickets! And I get tickets between the 40’s for football from the box office knowing I’m pulling for the other team!

Sep 3, 2018, 12:28 PM

We have a great home schedule this year. I'm going to the ND game to see if any of their fans bought the season package as well. I would think the Clemson and ND games will be tough/expensive tickets though. I thought this may be a creative/inexpensive way.

Sep 5, 2018, 9:37 PM

BTTT. Just for giggles for one more try. I will let it alone after this.

Sep 5, 2018, 10:03 PM

My husband has a friend that is a Wake grad who buys season tickets. How many do you need. I’ll see if he is using them.. didn’t read through what game

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

Sep 5, 2018, 10:03 PM

Um never mind which game

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

Sep 6, 2018, 10:33 AM

Thanks Jean. Any of the games would be great if he is not going. I have 4 teenage boys who love Wake Forest Football. They probably wish their dad (me) didn't have them grow up Wake fans sometimes.

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic