Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Did anyone at the game.....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1,652

Did anyone at the game.....

Sep 23, 2016, 3:24 PM

Get really freaked out when all the fans started doing the Umpa Lumpa dance in the 3rd or 4th quarter??? I wish I would have got a video...

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

When you say Budweiser - you said it all

Sep 23, 2016, 3:25 PM

I thought it was funny last time I was there. I guess they had a coach name Bud and that started it.

Re: Did anyone at the game.....

Sep 23, 2016, 3:26 PM

That was very another word for happy

For cryin out loud do not ask a GT fan why they do that

Sep 23, 2016, 3:56 PM

They are so freakin proud of the dumb story behind the Budweiser song.

BIG - D@MN - DEAL, FOLKS

Sep 23, 2016, 4:06 PM

I was pretty shocked by the "little brother" mentality their fan base has. First of all, a fan next to me was shouting that DW4 is terrible and sarcastically called him "Heisman winner". He continued to yell "let's show them what Louisville will do to them next week". I heard them bragging that it was a close game (though it wasn't), much like South Carolina fans last year. That one fan, in front of his kid, put his hands in the face of an elderly Clemson lady. They showed jealousy, pride in losing "close", and living vicariously through other programs.
Combine that with the fact that UGA seems to be in all their chants, they have a pretty serious little brother situation going on. I was embarrassed for them.

Sep 23, 2016, 4:09 PM

Haha ya I saw slot of the same... one thing I did notice was GA stickers hidden all over the place...i thought that was pretty funny.... I saw at least 9 or 10....

Sep 23, 2016, 4:15 PM

Haha I didn't see that. That's awesome though. Most fans would probably roll their eyes at that, but I could see most of those people getting furious.
Also, I went to the GT/VT game with one of my friends last year. He made a small sign that said Thank You Beamer. He held it up during breaks in the play, to be respectful. Some GT fans snatched his sign and ripped it up when things were looking bad for them.

They do the Budweiser song at the start of the 4th everygame

Sep 23, 2016, 4:32 PM

Don't know the exact reasons for the origin. I guess it was for their old coach Bud. This is the song they are doing. They don't sing the words except for the end. Plus they added "Go Jackets Go!" to it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGp_1MOeOjc

Replies: 7
| visibility 1,652
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic