Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Did MA announce early to Auburn or something? Or
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 2,062

Did MA announce early to Auburn or something? Or

Feb 5, 2013, 1:30 PM

Is some analyst now just saying its a foregone conclusion? If so, we've heard that before....From some of the posts, it looks like it's official.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Agree ... Spiller says, "Hi!"***

Feb 5, 2013, 1:37 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Apparently MA told UGA's staff he was heading to Auburn...

Feb 5, 2013, 1:39 PM

on the rivals home page 8 of 9 "experts" still project MA to Clemson. This is all just buzz and could still be misinformation.

I think its ALL buzz because.............

Feb 5, 2013, 1:42 PM

why would Adams or his "mentor(s)" tell the UGA staff and not the Clemson staff? If he told the Clemson staff I'm pretty sure it would have been leaked to someone close to the staff by now. But what the #### do I know!

Re: I think its ALL buzz because.............

Feb 5, 2013, 1:51 PM

STS confirmed he flipped and that the staff was shocked. We thought he was ours.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I think its ALL buzz because.............

Feb 5, 2013, 1:54 PM

STS is the last "Clemson" website I would go to for info

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

Re: Did MA announce early to Auburn or something? Or

Feb 5, 2013, 2:06 PM

A team that was recruiting him said. That he was head to Clemson last night. I will not believe it until it comes out of his mouth tomorrow.

they probably heard "headed to the tigers"..........

Feb 5, 2013, 2:20 PM

and assumed clemson

but it doesn't bode well the fact that EVERY clemson site that either had confidence or virtually said he was a "LOCK" to clemson is now backing off that mindset

big things apparently changed (ie lawson got in his ear) and he switched...........we'll survive, but regardless of what fans might say it IS a BIGTIME loss.......just as RN was

it's funny we lost out on #1 overall player 5star DE RN AND 5star DT Adams...........but clemson fans say it's not a big deal.........hahahaha

Mentioning STS should be a bannable...

Feb 5, 2013, 2:10 PM

offense on tnet. STS are biggest morons by a landslide of Clemson related websites. STS just wants Clemson to fail

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clearly you haven't read STS much

Feb 5, 2013, 2:35 PM

no one would put the time and effort they do into position analysis, offensive and defensive philosophy breakdowns, etc. if they didn't want Clemson to succeed. (I doubt you'll ever find a more comprehensive breakdown of GT's option than this http://www.shakinthesouthland.com/2012/10/1/3440344/gt-defending-the-option)

Are they sometimes negative, almost to a fault? Absolutely, but that's because they're perfectionists who want to see Clemson be the absolute best they can be.

I don't always agree with them, but they're certainly not morons. In fact, I'd be willing to bet that the two main writers are smarter than you, and more knowledgeable about both Clemson and football in general than you could ever hope to be.

Replies: 9
| visibility 2,062
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic