Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Nike's Phone # and the Betsy Ross Shoe
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 37
| visibility 1

Nike's Phone # and the Betsy Ross Shoe

Jul 2, 2019, 12:46 PM

Nike's phone # is 503-671-6453. The current wait time is 45 minutes. The lady I spoke with said the phones are blowing up.

I've never been more disgusted with a company than I am right now. I stopped wearing their gear a while back and wish the Universities would do the same, but we all know the power of the $$$$$.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Did Betsy Ross wear these shoes?

Jul 2, 2019, 12:47 PM

People forget she led the WNBA in rebounds in her rookie year

Re: Did Betsy Ross wear these shoes?

Jul 2, 2019, 1:12 PM

Yes she did.

Re: Did Betsy Ross wear these shoes?

Jul 2, 2019, 3:10 PM

Sadly, she tore her Achilles in her second season fighting off the owner of the Clippers.

I'm sure they appreciate the attention and free

Jul 2, 2019, 12:54 PM

publicity you're giving them. One day people will understand that every time Nike has some sort of controversy they come back stronger and make more money.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: I'm sure they appreciate the attention and free

Jul 2, 2019, 1:14 PM

It makes them cooler to the masses. They arent your 55 year old MAGA grandpa's shoes.

Jul 2, 2019, 3:06 PM [ in reply to I'm sure they appreciate the attention and free ]

All the pub in the world doesn't matter if no one buys their shoes. Unfortunately people's morals and resolve tend to fade when they really want something. I've noticed the older I get the less I care about material things like that so not buying Nike isn't a thing to me. Good luck in stopping the younger generation though. What gets my goat is they allow Kaepernick to ruin a multi-million dollar campaign because he has no education when it comes to history. Want to know how our university education is failing us, just listen to people like Kaepernick talk when facts and common sense fly right out the window. I wish we could make a difference with things like this.

Jul 2, 2019, 3:13 PM

I dont think people have bad morals that buy their shoes. I will buy Nike if I like them. I love the USA too. I couldn't care less about them not making that shoe.

Jul 2, 2019, 8:49 PM

Hard to believe you support the USA when you will not support our FLAG........Go Tigers!!!!!

Just because someone doesn’t get triggered

Jul 3, 2019, 5:51 PM

by this decision like you do, doesn’t mean they don’t support the flag. It may just mean that they don’t really care what one apparel company does with one shoe.

Re: Just because someone doesn’t get triggered

Jul 4, 2019, 5:17 PM

Buddy no matter how you look at it if you disrespect our flag YOU disrespect OUR country.......How can they call themselves Americans........I have NO respect or use for anybody like that .......Go Tigers!!!!!

Again, you claimed the poster you replied to did

Jul 4, 2019, 8:57 PM

not respect the flag because he didn’t get triggered by the Nike move. Just because someone is not outraged by the move doesn’t mean they don’t respect the flag. Learn to read. I can respect the flag and also not care what marketing decisions an apparel company makes. They don’t go hand in hand.

Jul 4, 2019, 8:52 PM [ in reply to Re: I'm sure they appreciate the attention and free ]

I always wonder how many in the crowd upset over the disrespect of the American flag are supporters of the Confederate flag? A guy taking a knee or a company not putting a flag on a shoe=outrage and disrespect to America. However, flying a flag that represented a side at war against America=heritage!

Jul 4, 2019, 9:08 PM

You are a sad excuse to be called an American if you can’t respect and PROTECT our flag.......my uncle and thousands of other Americans died fighting for our freedom so that we can have the greatest FREE country in the world and all these people want to do is whine and complain about how bad America is now.......you should get down on your knees and thank the good Lord above because you are privileged to live in this great country.......well I have one suggestion if you are not happy here......MOVE.....or SHUT Up.......Go Tigers!!!!!

Jul 5, 2019, 2:29 AM

I respect the flag plenty, I just don’t get my feelings hurt over every little thing like you seem to.

you completely sidestepped the confederate flag point

Jul 5, 2019, 3:45 AM [ in reply to Re: I'm sure they appreciate the attention and free ]

It is weird how the people who typically are very much for respecting the US flag also are fans of the confederate flag.

old white dudes don't buy their shoes anyway***

Jul 4, 2019, 5:30 PM [ in reply to Re: I'm sure they appreciate the attention and free ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 2, 2019, 3:17 PM [ in reply to I'm sure they appreciate the attention and free ]

Uh - sorry GWP, but it sounds like you do not watch their stock price very much. I sold my Nike stock when they first puked, and have no plans to buy it again. I like their shoes, and still wear mine, but I won't replace with Nike. I regret that I have but one vote to give to my country.

Well 1 year ago today their stock price was $78.35

Jul 2, 2019, 3:47 PM

Yesterday it closed at $85.41. So...what's the point?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Well 1 year ago today their stock price was $78.35

Jul 2, 2019, 8:49 PM

The point is at the end of the Swoosh .

- Phil Knight

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Their stock is at 83.95 - all time high was 89.20

Jul 4, 2019, 5:38 PM [ in reply to Re: I'm sure they appreciate the attention and free ]

it is still higher than before the Kap Ad.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I thought all of TigerNet already were boycotting

Jul 2, 2019, 12:58 PM

I was wrong. Quite a revelation for me.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I thought all of TigerNet already were boycotting

Jul 2, 2019, 1:14 PM

Great point.

Re: Nike's Phone # and the Betsy Ross Shoe

Jul 2, 2019, 1:12 PM

I will probably buy a couple of pairs this week to go against the grain.. Big deal.

Jul 2, 2019, 1:18 PM

The current wait time is now greater than 45 minutes. Just ordered 1000 pair of Betsy Ross’s as a retirement fund investment. Sure to be in short supply. GUTLESS!! Have always hated them and hate even more Clemson’s affiliation. GO TIGERS!

If you waited 45 minutes on hold to complain

Jul 2, 2019, 3:09 PM

about something a shoe company did or did not do then you have way too much time on your hands and you've allowed political entertainment to permeate way too may areas of your life. Back away from the innernets, go for a walk, play with your dog, or somesuch.

Re: If you waited 45 minutes on hold to complain

Jul 2, 2019, 3:19 PM

"...then you have way too much time on your hands" - wow, a t-netter calling out another t-netter about having too much time on their hands. LOL. You just can't make this crap up.

Jul 2, 2019, 3:28 PM

You really took the time out of your day to complain to company that you're no longer a customer of, about something that has absolutely no affect on yourself?

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

Jul 3, 2019, 3:33 PM

I guarantee you all of the people complaining about it are not even in Nike's target demo.

How do people have that much free time?***

Jul 2, 2019, 5:23 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Jul 2, 2019, 8:45 PM

Screw Nike and I hope they go bankrupt......I am done with them period......Go Tigers!!!!!

Jul 2, 2019, 8:54 PM

Why when people say "they are done with x*x period ! " don't they just use the (.) ?
I mean , it's a real time saver and it's kind of right on .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Jul 4, 2019, 5:20 PM

Period.......is my point......Go Tigers!!!!!!

Jul 3, 2019, 5:24 PM

if you weren't going to buy something, why should you get so upset about it that you waste 45 minutes of your life to say you're mad that they aren't selling it after all?

So many snowflakes offended over a show company

Jul 3, 2019, 5:59 PM

It wasn’t the child slave exploitation that bothered y’all.

It was them making a marketing decision that got your emotions all worked up.

Y’all are a special bunch.

Jul 4, 2019, 7:00 PM

Really, you're upset because a company won't place the American flag on footwear?

The American Flag, of any generation does not belong on footwear. Great American's died for that flag, particularly the Betsy Ross flag. And some want to honor them by putting it on a shoe?

Horse Pucky...

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 5, 2019, 12:53 AM

It upsets me that they caved for the wrong reason.

Jul 4, 2019, 8:38 PM

Seems like an anti female move to me. Why does Nike hate strong women?

Replies: 37
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic