Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Dexter Lawrence Starting at DT
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

Dexter Lawrence Starting at DT

Nov 1, 2016, 11:26 AM

According to this week's depth chart, he's now starting at DT. He gets better every week.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He is a beast. I like how after he hits the QB, he kind of

Nov 1, 2016, 11:28 AM

lays there for a second letting them enjoy 300 + lbs sitting on top of their rib cage.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: He is a beast. I like how after he hits the QB, he kind of

Nov 1, 2016, 11:42 AM

I HATE that. I've seen it happen a lot this year... more than I can recall in the past. Generally it's not Clemson doing it, but I have seen it a couple times.

Preventing the player from getting up, or standing over him/taking your time getting up is about as disrespectful as it gets. It's like taunting, but with your opponent pinned to the ground. I wish they'd implement a penalty for that. It's even more frustrating if you're trying to run a hurry up offense and it slows everything down.

It's just something I feel like I've noticed more this year, and I absolutely do not want to be known as a team that does it.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He doesn't taunt though. I agree about that. He never

Nov 1, 2016, 11:50 AM

stands over them, talks crap, or does anything unsportmanlike. He just holds on to him until the whistle blow. It's not dirty at all.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: He doesn't taunt though. I agree about that. He never

Nov 1, 2016, 12:12 PM

Yea, I haven't really seen Dex do anything that seemed like overkill, but it's a fine line that I'd prefer not to see crossed. It can lead to a shoving match and other penalties pretty quickly depending who you do it to.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: He doesn't taunt though. I agree about that. He never

Nov 1, 2016, 12:18 PM [ in reply to He doesn't taunt though. I agree about that. He never ]

I played left tackle in high school, any time on a screen or a run outside the tackle that I'd be mismatched with a smaller player and I laid on them until the runner had passed they would call me for offensive holding. Wasn't my favorite penalty to get...

Clemson doesn't do that, so go change your pad.***

Nov 1, 2016, 12:21 PM [ in reply to Re: He is a beast. I like how after he hits the QB, he kind of ]

Re: Dexter Lawrence Starting at DT

Nov 1, 2016, 11:30 AM

He started at FSU last week also, even though Pagano was listed as the starter.

Nov 1, 2016, 11:31 AM

so you're telling me what they released wasn't the "REAL" depth chart?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

Uh oh, it's Depthchartgate II***

Nov 1, 2016, 11:36 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Re: Uh oh, it's Depthchartgate II***

Nov 1, 2016, 12:03 PM

RIP babagadoosh.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

Nov 1, 2016, 12:20 PM [ in reply to Re: Dexter Lawrence Starting at DT ]

Hillary deleted the depth chart.

SP

Nov 1, 2016, 12:48 PM [ in reply to Re: Dexter Lawrence Starting at DT ]

Hoping big things for Scott. Such a huge signee from a long way away. Keep hearing on broadcasts that we have 5 or 6 future defensive lineman in the NFL rotating each game.

Takes a lot to convince a kid to move that far away from home, really hope to see him succeed at the next level.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic