Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Dexter Lawrence
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1,777

Dexter Lawrence

Feb 3, 2016, 1:24 PM

beside Christian Wilkins will be stuffing the run for a few years. Rashan Gary wouldve been a great addition, but I feel like we have the guys we need to get it done. Good luck Rashan, dont let Harbaugh touch your peepee. I think Trayvon Mullen was the must have for today and we got him. Great class for Dabo and Co. GO TIGERS!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Dexter Lawrence

Feb 3, 2016, 1:32 PM

Agree. We are positioned for a national championship run.

Feb 3, 2016, 3:50 PM

Trayvon Mullen was our most important get as far as filling our needs, but it would have been good to have had Gary. Gary chose Mich bc he wanted to be with his friends, It wasn't bc Mich has a better FB program than us in no way shape or form. In the past 5 years, Clemson has won more games every season than Mich has, and Clemson has been ranked higher than Mich at the end of every season for the past 5 years except for one in 2011. In the past 5 years Clemson win/loss record has been 56 wins and 8 losses. In those same 5 years, Michigan win/loss record has been 41 wins with 23 losses...The end of the season Top 25 ranking starting with Clemson, 2015, #2, 2014, #12 2013, #9, 2012, #12, 2011, #22... Michigan top 25 record starting 2015, #12, 2014 NR, 2013, NR, 2012 NR, 2011 #8. If Rashan Gary wanted to pick the best program to play FB, clearly he would have picked Clemson. Rasham Gary picked michigan and Friends, over picking Clemson and Wins. But that was his choice, and personally I'm OK with it. We pulled in a ### good recruiting class that we can continue to win championships with, and there isn't nothing to be sad about with this great recruiting class. Goooo Tigerssss!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 3, 2016, 3:53 PM

SMH, to be with his friends. As if there was no way he was going to make friends here.

Feb 3, 2016, 3:53 PM

Dexter was a greater need due to lack of numbers at his position. We only have he and Scott Pagano.

Replies: 4
| visibility 1,777
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic