Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Desperation setting in...hotel room, parking pass in hand...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

Desperation setting in...hotel room, parking pass in hand...

Jan 7, 2017, 12:48 PM

but still seeking those elusive (2) tickets. How many are in the same boat? Anybody else going down and hoping to find something?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Desperation setting in...hotel room, parking pass in hand...

Jan 7, 2017, 12:52 PM

don't sweat it - it will happen. tmale me.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Jan 7, 2017, 12:56 PM

T-mail sent

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 7, 2017, 1:08 PM

I'm in a similar situation. I keep watching Stubhub and still see prices going up. Minimum 1300 per right now. No way I'm paying that. I'm going down to Tampa though, and I'm hoping I come up lucky. Good luck to you

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

got 2. Need 2 more

Jan 7, 2017, 1:09 PM

I will panic after 745pm. Not before

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 7, 2017, 1:10 PM

I just booked a hotel, and I'm going to take my chances on finding a reasonably priced ticket down there. I would hate myself if I didn't at least give myself a chance.

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

Jan 7, 2017, 1:15 PM

seems like a lot of us taking the gamble. worst case, watch in bar next door and go in for celebration after. better half trying to talk me into going to clemson instead since they are shutting down the town and playing on big screen. supposed to be like a pub crawl. she booked marriott courtyard clemson in case she can convince me not to head to tampa and spending a couple grand

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Jan 7, 2017, 1:19 PM [ in reply to Re: Desperation setting in...hotel room, parking pass in hand... ]

Same situation here too... Just don't really know the best way to proceed at this point. I feel like this spike in prices today could just be a facade by the brokers pulling tickets off the market. If anybody has any advice, mail me. Thanks in advance. Go Tigers!

Jan 7, 2017, 1:29 PM

Me! Exact same boat.

Jan 7, 2017, 1:48 PM

Right there with you. At this point I've stopped hoping to find anything online whether Tigernet ticket board, StubHub, etc. and am just hoping for the best on game day in the lots & around the stadium.

It is getting to that point for me as well...scared to death

Jan 7, 2017, 1:52 PM

to buy one off the streets because of counterfeiters. Good luck!

ran into a guy at the 1977 NCAA Final Four in Atlanta

Jan 7, 2017, 2:13 PM

who said he had been to 12 or more (don't remember the exact number) Final Fours in a row,

had never missed a game,

but had also never seen the actual tip-off to any game.

He said all those holding extra tickets at tip-off

dropped prices like a rock and were busting it to get to their seats

as soon as the game started.

FWIW...

I've done this and was way more effective if

Jan 7, 2017, 2:20 PM

you're willing to split up and buy single tickets at the last minute. I think you will be able to find singles but a four pack together will be tough (my 2 pennies worth).

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

With all of the "print at home" tickets...

Jan 7, 2017, 2:47 PM

there will be a lot of scammers selling counterfeits.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: With all of the "print at home" tickets...

Jan 7, 2017, 3:33 PM

If you bought a PDF "print at home" ticket from anywhere other than StubHub / reputable broker I'd be at the gates when they open and get it scanned in asap. Someone shady could print multiple copies and then sell them over and over. But if it is a legit ticket then the first scan will go through. The unlucky next guy will get a big X on the scanner.

Jan 7, 2017, 2:19 PM

My Dad and I are going down as well, just hoping to get lucky and find 2 at a reasonable price, if not we will be in the middle of the festivities.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I have everything but tickets as well, but I'm not desperate

Jan 7, 2017, 2:43 PM

Either prices will come down or I'll be watching from the closest pub. It seems that there a lot of us that are in the same boat and hoping for the best. Where is everyone congregating before the game?

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic