Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Deshaun leads NFL QB's in total touchdowns
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

Deshaun leads NFL QB's in total touchdowns

Oct 9, 2017, 8:35 AM

Only Aaron Rodgers has thrown for more. Deshaun has 14 total TDs (12 passing 2 rushing)

A Rodg 13 (13 passing)
Dak 13 (11 passing and 2 rushing)
Tom Brady 12 (12 passing)

I for one am happy he went to a good organization that lets him showcase his greatness, rather than the dumpster fires in Chicago and Cleveland.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Deshaun leads NFL QB's in total touchdowns

Oct 9, 2017, 8:37 AM

He is doing great. Losing JJ is a big thing. Not sure how they can compensate for that in future games

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Their defense has sucked with him

Oct 9, 2017, 8:39 AM

And will likely suck without him. Deshaun shouldn't have to score 5 times every week to win football games. He is capable, but these losses are all on that defense. I thought they were supposed to be good?

Snowflake Basher........Out

Re: Their defense has sucked with him

Oct 9, 2017, 8:45 AM

There were times when KC receivers were catching passes and there were no Houston defenders
even visible on the TV screen. Nowhere even close to contesting the passes.

Deshaun was throwing completions to his receivers with KC defenders riding on their backs.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Their defense has sucked with him

Oct 9, 2017, 8:48 AM [ in reply to Their defense has sucked with him ]

Trust me I know, I have them in my fantasy league. I'll probably keep them for next week against the browns though.

Also to be fair to the Texans KC has done that to everyone this year.

Re: Deshaun leads NFL QB's in total touchdowns

Oct 9, 2017, 8:57 AM [ in reply to Re: Deshaun leads NFL QB's in total touchdowns ]

Losing JJ was big, but there was nothing about that defense, particularly pass coverage, that gave me the impression they were a decent defense. I think Deshaun had as many tackles as Clowney ..... for the second time this year. I think Clowney can be an exceptional player .....when he wants to .... but he doesn't always want to. Joseph was just plain awful!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They lost their best LB too for the season last night.

Oct 9, 2017, 10:36 AM [ in reply to Re: Deshaun leads NFL QB's in total touchdowns ]

They are missing 3 of their best D players for the season now. They do get back Brian Cushing suspended for PED''s back at LB after week 10 though. That will be a huge help. That said, they have a bad division and they will be in the hunt. It will come down to doing better than the Jaguars who are much improved, or the Titans who look weak. The Colts are done. They also play Cleveland this weekend. I would love to see Watson in the playoffs.

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic