Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: From surgery to surgical precision: Watson a Heisman finalist
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

New Story: From surgery to surgical precision: Watson a Heisman finalist

Dec 7, 2015, 9:14 PM

From surgery to surgical precision: Watson a Heisman finalist

On December 12th of last year, Deshaun Watson was on the operating table having surgery on his torn ACL. Fast forward a year and Watson will be at this weekend’s Heisman Trophy ceremonies in New York on…December 12th. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: From surgery to surgical precision: Watson a Heisman finalist

Dec 7, 2015, 10:23 PM

Watson is such a nice young man and so talented. A natural. It is in God's hand but I hope he wins. To come through what he has through the surgeries and battle back like he has I am so proud of him. May God be with him this year and his whole career.

Stay humble and lean on God Deshaun. So proud you came to Clemson. We need more young men like you and so many of your teammates. We know you will give them the credit for your success and we know they have fought to help you get the opportunity to be voted on. Thanks Tigers for being with Deshaun and helping him.

Thanks Tigers for giving me an eventful season. I still have my stuffed Tiger I had in the 1981 season in the back window of my car. Faded...but still there (different car). Tigers don't add pressure on yourselves. Rest up and be fresh...stay focused and remember you guys have been an inspiration to so many. Have fun Tigers and enjoy the moment. Stay calm and don't press.

Love you Tigers!!!!!!!! Go Tigers...I believe, all Tiger fans believe...believe in yourselves and each other. Don't be like Cocky...stay focused. Be confident, but not overconfident. It will be a war. Have fun and get it done. Vegas doesn't believe, but we do. Forget you're number one and play like you would if you was playing the number one team. Go Tigers!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't worry about losing the ranking but play just for winning the game. BE THE TEAM AT THE END OF THE GAME!!!!!

Dec 7, 2015, 11:03 PM

Well said-DW4 is a champion on AND off the field!

Dec 9, 2015, 7:54 AM [ in reply to Re: New Story: From surgery to surgical precision: Watson a Heisman finalist ]

Awwe my youngest daughter now 35 still has our little tiger that rode in the back window to home, away and bowl games. We named her "Cleo"

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

Deshaun Watson Would instantly bring humility & the HEART

Dec 8, 2015, 5:31 AM

-of a Champion to the Heisman house. I have never seen a more humble leader who exhibits love for his teammates, coaches, fans and for the game of football. Deshaun has a workhorse mentality to his drive to please all the above & his Mother who has been his rock while growing as a leader.

She was fighting cancer and leading by example. He has an appreciation for community and what they did for his family when they had nothing and they helped build his home through Habitat for Humanity while his mother was out of work fighting for her life and Deshaun.

He has to have the best background out of the Heisman House. He's earned it, I'd love to see his mother as he receives the trophy in New York & I'm sure we will see the excitement.

I hope the voters know his background and how much more he deserves to get the Trophy on his humility, love for football and his desire to put others first.(His Mom, work ethic, Stats and love for all)

In my opinion, he has more than eared it, it's time for him to be recognized with the Heisman Trophy.

He is setting the best effort for Clemson and it's brand!!

Go Deshaun & Go TIGERS!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Watson a Heisman finalist

Dec 8, 2015, 7:10 AM

No doubt. To me he's the only choice. Show me a running back with his yards and touchdowns!
GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

T. Bowden has Watson at #6

Dec 8, 2015, 7:19 AM

This sort of judgment is typical for him.

Really, Tommy, Watson is only #6 for the Heisman?

Re: T. Bowden has Watson at #6

Dec 8, 2015, 8:38 AM

He is clearly jealous which is making him bias. Get over it Tommy!

Bowden - Can't spot a good player as a Coach or Analyst !!!

Dec 8, 2015, 8:58 AM

At least he got us Dabo though, so I still got a little respect for him. Just keep him behind a desk and it will be OK!!! Could be worse we could have Finebaum :)!!~

Re: Bowden - Can't spot a good player as a Coach or Analyst !!!

Dec 9, 2015, 7:58 AM

Finebaum is a nut that properly belongs associated with that rat trap in Columbia. Most negative person I've ever heard

Dec 9, 2015, 7:52 AM

This young man has already achieved so many milestones and overcome so much adversity in his young life. Wishing nothing but the very best for this young man and his family

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic