Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Deshaun Watson Doubtful
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 1

Deshaun Watson Doubtful

Nov 3, 2014, 4:03 PM

I don't want to hear that Deshaun Watson is "doubtful" for Wake Forest. Dabo and Chad....you need to find someway to get Deshaun some snaps in the Wake game. Please don't wait until the Ga Tech game to throw him in after 5 to 6 weeks of inactivity. He needs some action against Wake to get the rust off.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dude, he was UPGRADED to doubtful

Nov 3, 2014, 4:07 PM

chill...

No ####

Nov 3, 2014, 4:08 PM

he's playing. period.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

It's up to the medical staff to clear him.

Nov 3, 2014, 4:08 PM

All this knock the rust off talk, isn't just crap ? Did all of you not see him in his first action ever in Athens at night. There'll be not rust once he's healed.

Given our history in ATL, he needs the practice***

Nov 3, 2014, 7:43 PM

Re: Deshaun Watson Doubtful

Nov 3, 2014, 4:09 PM

He was upgraded from "out" to "doubtful" he will play a few series

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I say we play him anyway...if he starts to complain just

Nov 3, 2014, 4:11 PM

poor some gas on it and tell'em to walk it off...

These docs with their fancy MRI's and instruments and white coats...they don't know nuttin'! Football's not a game of science...it's a game of guts! Get out there and use your other hand Watson! No excuses!

Be careful for what you ask for - do you really want to play

Nov 3, 2014, 4:19 PM

him before he is completely healed? against weak forest!?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nope, just jabbing at those who demand he play lol...

Nov 3, 2014, 4:23 PM

I say let's leave it to the staff and move on. He'll be ready when they say he's ready...

Ok, glad to hear - GO TIGERS - hope Cole has best game of

Nov 3, 2014, 4:43 PM

his career, and then becomes reliable effective back - up again!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Our scout team D is better than Wakes

Nov 3, 2014, 4:16 PM

other than playing in front of a dozen or more fans that might boo him, he'd get more out of staying home and get an extra practice with those on the roster that don't travel to the game.

Ok that might be a stretch, but not much. There might actually be 11 Wake fans there.

Wake's defense is actually pretty good

Nov 3, 2014, 4:36 PM

Now, our scout team D might be better at playing offense than Wake's starting offense...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Which probably means we will struggle to score.

Nov 3, 2014, 4:48 PM

Our offensive production has been bad against the last three defenses, even as the quality of the defense went down each week. But, their offense's inability to move it will give us a few more shots on offense than we got against Louisville, Boston College and Syracuse.

Still don't think we make it look easy by any stretch, which is unfortunate given the exposure of a Thursday night game. Was hoping we could get Watson back and really light them up and look like a really good team deserving of a top 10 ranking by the end of the season.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Wake's defense is actually pretty good

Nov 3, 2014, 6:52 PM [ in reply to Wake's defense is actually pretty good ]

C'mon man

Re: Wake's defense is actually pretty good

Nov 3, 2014, 7:14 PM

C'mon man what? Kevin Johnson will probably get drafted in the first three rounds and their other corner will probably get a shot in the nfl also

Wait...you don't want to hear it? Oh. Why didn't you just

Nov 3, 2014, 4:44 PM

say so?

null

Nov 3, 2014, 5:21 PM

If he plays at WF and comes off the field holding his hand in pain, everyone will be roasting Coach Swinney. I want to see him get a few snaps, sure, but I would much rather him be 100% @ GTech.

Nov 3, 2014, 7:47 PM

Doubtful, probable, game time, or whatever, DW should sit vs WF unless CS and a hurt shoulder play SIGNIFICANTLY worse than DW with a broken finger. But CS will be ok. Let DW return vs GT. I'll be happy to make that 10min trip to Bobby Dodd. I honestly dont think rust will be to much of an issue because 1) lateral throws(screens) are a good way to gain confidence nd we throw alot 2) We talkin DW. Same cat who dropped a bomb in a basket to Peake vs UGA. Same DW who played lights out vs FSU even tho not taking 1st team reps or starting. If he on the field, He all in.

Nov 3, 2014, 10:05 PM

Play him too early and get him hurt again. Sound like a brilliant idea.

this post is all kinds of stupid.***

Nov 3, 2014, 10:13 PM

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

Nov 3, 2014, 10:24 PM

do you really think practice was closed to the media this week because Watson was sitting on the sidelines doing nothing??? IMO, he is not inactive at all this week. But, that does not mean he will play Thurs.

Nov 3, 2014, 11:09 PM

I don't wan't to risk getting him hurt vs a team like Wake. Give him the extra week off and let him play the GT game.

Replies: 21
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic