Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Deon Cain may be ready to blow up this year (link)
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 2,043

Deon Cain may be ready to blow up this year (link)

Jun 24, 2017, 12:35 PM

Would not be surprised to see him have a Mike Williams type season this year. Good to see him working hard

https://twitter.com/dwood_941/status/878324400243617797

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Deon Cain may be ready to blow up this year (link)

Jun 24, 2017, 12:37 PM

I totally agree.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 24, 2017, 12:42 PM

He has come a long way in the past 2 years. Much respect to Deon for buckling down and putting in the work to better himself on and off the field. He's going to be a special one.

Jun 24, 2017, 3:38 PM

A receiver at Clemson would be a complete idiot for not working their A$S off trying to get better knowing that NFL scouts keep a sharp eye on what Clemson has coming out of our WR stables. Clemson is now one of the first places that scouts and coaches are looking for a talented WR bc there is always a first rounder coming out of Clemson!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Plus you know he wants to make this his last year.*****

Jun 24, 2017, 4:14 PM

Jun 24, 2017, 12:45 PM

Deon Cain IS ready to blow up this year! He had like 17 yards per reception with 8 TDs last year while sharing the field with older players like Mike a top 10 draft pick scott and legget who was a 3rd round pick. He will be the #1 WR this year if we are able to establish a good qb(which I def think we will) to sling the ball around, deon will have a 1000 yard receiving year with 8-11 Tds no doubt in my mind. He really came on middle of freshmen year until suspension. Then he was in the dog house all spring and really didn't find a groove until GT and LU game and he still had some issues some games but on most part he made plays and was great! This will be his first season he has a full spring practice, summer, and fall camp to really find his game and put in the work on the practice field and film room. This year will be his year is bet 1000 on it I just got a feeling! Lol Go Tigers!!!

Jun 24, 2017, 4:15 PM

Hope Cain is working out hard with the new quarterbacks.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 24, 2017, 4:34 PM

Totally agree...assuming we have a QB who can get him the ball and he keeps his head on straight, Deon could have a monster year!!!

Replies: 7
| visibility 2,043
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic