Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Denzel scholarship offer
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

Denzel scholarship offer

Jan 14, 2015, 10:13 AM

Does this mean that Mark Fields's scholarship is off the table?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes, we have moved on.

Jan 14, 2015, 10:14 AM

We are doomed.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's no such thing as a stupid question, just stupid people who ask questions.

Re: Denzel scholarship offer

uh no. smh

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Coaches have 3 offeres out for 2 spots

Orr,Fields and Denzel.

Re: Coaches have 3 offeres out for 2 spots

Jan 14, 2015, 10:17 AM

So we could get Fields, Orr, Denzel. ;)

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I C WAt U did there***

Jan 14, 2015, 10:18 AM

Think he's too old to be offerring, at this point

Jan 14, 2015, 10:26 AM

=

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You DO know he's a Washington...not a Johnson

Jan 14, 2015, 10:32 AM

:)

Think what the staff has done

Jan 14, 2015, 10:33 AM

is show they want Fields but this week is the time to either commit or we move on.
Go Tigers!!

I disagree

Jan 15, 2015, 1:32 AM

I think with the talent we're dealing with in Mark Fields you wait it out. If he wants to commit this weekend, great but if he wants to wait for signing day, then that's fine too. He's the number 4 CB in 2015 and was named the Fastest Man at The Opening. This isn't the type of player you just move on from, wait it out until we get his NLI in the fax machine.

Re: I disagree

Jan 15, 2015, 1:43 AM

I agree. Fields is one that you leave the light on for. If he wants to commit this weekend, then that would be awesome. If Fields wants to take those two visits to Texas and LSU, then you wait for the visits to be done and keep showing him the love in the meantime.

Fields is an elite talent and could possibly be the fastest DB once he hits campus. Hopefully Fields and Johnson both commit soon. I am hoping that a third commit will happen soon, as in signing day. The one that will more than likely headline the '16 class.

Jan 15, 2015, 1:50 AM

A definite upgrade from Briscoe. But we're all waiting on you know who from the class of 2016..... Would take the program to another stratosphere.

Jan 15, 2015, 2:23 AM

> A definite upgrade from Briscoe. But we're all
> waiting on you know who from the class of 2016.....
> Would take the program to another stratosphere.

Clemson had a good CB prospect in Briscoe de-commit. Instead of scrambling for a fallback prospect, this staff targeted a higher rated prospect on the board, which just happened to be their rivals best CB prospect. I can't help but to find some humor within that fact.

Spurrier and his gang are nearly at the bottom of their CB prospect board. Calling to see if any are interested in de-committing from Florida International or Arkansas St. to become coots.

Am I the only one who can see just how dramatic the difference is between the two staffs and the state of the two programs? Is it really that hard for unsuck fans to see?

Jan 15, 2015, 6:55 AM

Nope, youre not the only one. The entire chicken nation sees it too. IMO, Orr is into the drama a bit too much and is all over the place. Fields will more than likely commit this weekend. I think the Texas and LSU visits are simply a chance for him to get a couple of free trips to two big time universities. One thing is for certain, cootville wont get him. There is more behind the scenes than a lot of people know. :)

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic