Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Democrats losing ground
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 448

Democrats losing ground

May 22, 2018, 5:18 PM

According to the latest Reuters Poll the Republicans have surpassed the Democrats on the generic ballot for the first time this year.

In my view as long as the Dems hang on to Shumer, Pelosi and keep Adam Schiff appearing on Tv they will continue to lose ground and the Reps can enjoy success in the mid-terms. The Dems have no credible message other than being against Trump. That isn't a real message.

http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/388832-reuters-poll-shows-republicans-leading-generic-ballot-for-first-time

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

People hate the status quo more than disgusting

May 22, 2018, 8:21 PM

lowlifes like Trump.

The establishment is trying to play chameleon with the "outsider" concept. I predict it will eventually work, but Trump's nomination and election shocked me... so who knows. I don't.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Democrats losing ground

May 22, 2018, 8:36 PM

The only message needed in the midterms is an anti-other guy message.

Also, they've introduced their whole 2018 platform, so they clearly have a message. That's just not what's going to sell,so they won't spend too much pushing it.

The way they win is hit Trump over and over as being the most corrupt President ever and make every officeholder with an R next to their name own it.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Still waiting on those tax returns***

May 23, 2018, 12:13 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's impossible to get rid of the old guard in the dem party

May 23, 2018, 12:38 PM

because they are so well connected to donors and lobbyists they can raise a #### ton of money almost effortlessly.

If the old guard really cared about the future of the party, they would act as fundraisers/mentors only and start slowly passing the connections on to the next wave. Unfortunately like anything else, power corrupts and money helps. They won't let go of it until their last dying breath. That's for both parties.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

Re: Democrats losing ground

May 23, 2018, 1:31 PM

I think they've over played their hand. The only thing they're running on is Anti-trump. I don't think this resonates with the average fly over state American.

The fact that people like Schumer, Pelosi, and Warren are their mouthpiece isn't helping either IMO.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GO TIGERS!!

Replies: 5
| visibility 448
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic