Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
First cops can’t choke people out, then the confederacy gets
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

First cops can’t choke people out, then the confederacy gets

Jun 13, 2020, 8:15 AM

called out for being the confederacy. It’s been a tough week.

I’m here if you need to talk ClemsonTiger1988®

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Are you...

Jun 16, 2020, 7:26 AM

naive enough to think that a law or training would have stopped that pos from murdering George Floyd? Seriously, you think they are going to magically legislate some new law which super outlaws murder and prevent one man from killing another?

I seriously doubt anyone or any movement today including antifa or BLM is going to damage the south any more than the notorious war criminal named Sherman.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

NO, just actually enforce the laws we already have

Jun 26, 2020, 1:02 AM

You just have to send a couple of the bad actors to fuckmeinthassprison, Cops that just stand there and watch, then do not turn in bad actors also go to fuckmeintheassprison. I think when you start holding cops to the same standard as everyone else, their magical power trips will suddenly disappear and they will start acting like respectful civil servants again.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I believe the Colorado law Carlsbad linked to the other day

Jun 26, 2020, 1:05 AM

addressed cops who do not intervene if another cop is out of line. Challenging to design effectively but certainly a statement that needs to be made.

null

Re: I believe the Colorado law Carlsbad linked to the other day

Jun 26, 2020, 1:09 AM

it is no different than if my good buddy at work commits a serious crime, I witness it and do not intervene, nor turn him in. I believe the charge is aiding and abetting and it makes me an accessory. Cops need to be held to the same standard. I am not a lawyer though, just my 2 cents.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

BTW, robertn.

Jun 25, 2020, 9:59 PM

Police can be reformed by the mayors of each city with the support of their cities' counsel or by the state's governor with help from the states' legislation. This doesn't have to be legislated by the federal government but I think national laws would be fine if the cities and states would enforce them.

Considering that cities and states don't enforce federal laws such as illegal immigrants being illegal and federal pot laws this all ends up with states and cities controlling the law anyway.

It seems to me that some cities don't have police abuse issues. The problems only seem to occur in democrat run cities and right in their laps is the solution. Are most of the sanctuary cities? If so, don't look for them to enforce federal law anyway.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Democrats

Jun 25, 2020, 10:01 PM

Do not hold themselves accountable. You know this.

Robert just loves being a victim.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You act like choke holds we’re added to standard practice

Jun 26, 2020, 12:44 AM

as some sort of marketing program to attract the overly aggressive. “Join the Police Force. Terrible hours, low pay, no respect and you have to deal with the dregs of society while you put your life on the line...but you know what, how about we let you choke people?”

I don’t know enough about it, and
Choke submission holds may have been the worst idea they ever came up with but it wasn’t like police officers just thought it would be cool.

null

been plenty of sitautions were a cop(s) can't control the

Jun 26, 2020, 1:14 AM

suspect and ends up dead - but those don't fit the media's narrative so we never see it. See videos of them on Twitter sometimes.

Message was edited by: RC Tiger®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic