Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Delusional coot talk
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 3,099

Delusional coot talk

Aug 28, 2017, 10:08 PM

I had a coot tell me today how tough the sec east was today. Sadly he was serious he said even Kentucky will be competing this year. Even more unbelievable is he said Missouri will have one of the best offenses in the country and there QB is a first round draft pick. Unbelievable and of course he says we're screwed because we don't have a Qb which is what he also said when tajh left. I really don't understand there mindset on how it's ok to be part of such a delusional losing tradition.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's when you pay for your pizza and leave***

Aug 28, 2017, 10:18 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Re: Delusional coot talk

Aug 28, 2017, 10:18 PM

I think that being part of gamecock nation, they have accepted being a part of a losing tradition with losing being the only tradition they know bc they have never known anything else!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The delusion is all they really have to keep them going.

Aug 28, 2017, 10:22 PM

I have to admit, for a team w only one championship in 100 years their fans are loyal, which is why they have to keep their hopes up aka delusion.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He's right though. That is a tough schedule for sc***

Aug 28, 2017, 10:25 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mathematically Proven that they are~~~~>~~~~>

Aug 28, 2017, 10:36 PM

LOSERS!!!!!!!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 28, 2017, 10:35 PM

Think you might be a coot due to your inability to use the words there, their and they're properly.

Hey OAK Brain!

Aug 28, 2017, 10:38 PM

This is a sports forum & not a gdamn English class!

Buzz Off Man! ????????

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Change yo screen name

Aug 29, 2017, 6:26 AM [ in reply to Re: Delusional coot talk ]

to OakStTeacher

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

monter le cheval de fer
A coot will usually blink when hit in the head with a ball-peen hammer

Re: Change yo screen name

Aug 29, 2017, 6:50 AM

It's amazing they are building up Kentucky and Missouri. Both will beat the coots but nobody else. LOL

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

you have to think that way if you've only beaten The Citadel

Aug 29, 2017, 7:08 AM

once in your last three games.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A drunk will run a STOP sign, but a stoner will wait for it to turn green.

Aug 29, 2017, 7:33 AM

"Kentucky will be competing this year. Even more unbelievable is he said Missouri will have one of the best offenses in the country and there QB is a first round draft pick. "

Actually, UK is possibly going to compete for the SEC East, depending on a couple of games (mainly Florida). And Mizzou actually plays very well AT HOME, and terrible on the road. Mizzou beats USUC like a drum when USUC goes there this year. I don't agree that Mizzou is anything to worry about though since they apparently play dead on the road.

That said - coots are still delusional, and simply do NOT understand the game of football. They need to stick to wimmenz BBall.

Replies: 11
| visibility 3,099
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic