Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Delusional SCar fan on Facebook.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1,640

Delusional SCar fan on Facebook.

Oct 15, 2013, 8:34 AM

"Back in the hunt! Win out, UGA lose one more, ##### TO PASADENA!"

--First of all, I do feel like they are in the driver's seat for the SEC East, but a lot of ball is left.

Secondly, they can't beat Bama or LSU.

Third, even if all that happens, I believe 2 teams of Ohio St, Oregon, FSU, or Clemson will be undefeated making it a moot point.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mizzou

Oct 15, 2013, 8:43 AM

I was hoping Mizzou would give them a game in two weeks. Too bad their QB is gone. Who else is going to beat them besides us? Florida?

good thinks happen when the chickens get delusional

Oct 15, 2013, 8:47 AM

which has been most of their existence, which is why they've been so bad. Alabamas arrogance with Vandys trophy case. Its not a formula for success.

These are the same idiots who claimed Clownboy

Oct 15, 2013, 8:49 AM

was a Heisman trophy candidate and Tajh was not.

They'll lose another game.

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

Re: Delusional SCar fan on Facebook.

Oct 15, 2013, 9:06 AM

How can you be "back in the hunt" when you have never been in the hunt for more than 100 years of your miserable football program?Try getting to the SEC Championship game again without getting beat 200-0 and we'll talk.I try to tell my Gamecock friends this and all they got is "4 in a row".

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

4 in a row against a team from the

Oct 15, 2013, 9:10 AM

weakest conference in all of college football. The ACC.
weird how there are 3 teams in the top 10 from the ACC considering how terrible of a conference it is.

In the real world

Oct 15, 2013, 9:12 AM

I hate to you, but that's not such an unreasonable post. Granted, I would favor the Tide, but I thought the same thing 2 years ago. If they win out, that means that they beat both us and Florida. With that on their resume, I think they make it to the NCG. Sadly, that may mean that they only have to play tOSU. The odds of Oregon dropping a game are at least 50/50. (UCLA, Stanford, and Washington, and one of them potentially twice)

If we beat FSU, they'll have a loss. If the ##### beat us in Columbia, then the ACC will get shut out. On the other hand, if we win out, we will likely face either Bama or tOSU with an outside shot for Oregon.

It's logical to think it could lead to Pasadena, not likely

Oct 15, 2013, 9:19 AM

The delusion may be thinking they'll win out, but the rest is a logical argument.

If they won out, that would knock us off your list. If we beat FSU, that would knock them off (even if they jumped them later).

In order for it to happen, they would have to snuggle up right behind Alabama, Oregon, and Ohio St as fourth in the polls leading into an SEC Championship against Alabama and then beat them by more than a possession to justify a jump over Oregon or Ohio St.

Of course, Ohio St could lose to Michigan and Oregon still has Stanford.

For our own chances of winning out and being able to jump Oregon in the polls, I hope SC wins out up to our game, and I hope Miami wins out up to the ACC Championship. That would give us 4 wins over top 10 opponents, possibly even 4 top 5 opponents. You'd also see a lot of Clemson fans struggling with the mindset of having to pull hard for SC in the SEC Championship against Alabama.

Tennessee

Oct 15, 2013, 9:27 AM

They got to go and best them at home it'll never happen I see them losing this weekend , you can't make chicken salad out of chicken crap!!'

I wouldn't say delusional. Just a long shot.***

Oct 15, 2013, 9:28 AM

Replies: 9
| visibility 1,640
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic