»
Topic: Really disappointed in the effort tonight...
Replies: 5   Last Post: Dec 3, 2019 7:37 AM by: BengalBilly
[ Tiger Boards - Basketball ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 5  

Really disappointed in the effort tonight...

[1]
Posted: Dec 2, 2019 11:03 PM

After playing well in Vegas overall last week. I really think unless the guys coming back from injuries really add a lot we won’t see more than 12 or 13 wins this season.
At least Brad will be the all time winningest coach in Clemson History with that number. That should be enough to bring him back next year along with two good recruits.

Re: Really disappointed in the effort tonight...

Posted: Dec 2, 2019 11:47 PM

He needs more than 2 good recruits. He needs a strong PG and a scorer from the wing or high post.

2020 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg

Posted: Dec 2, 2019 11:56 PM

He has a point guard waiting whose transfer waiver was denied this year. Nick Honor averaged 14 ppg for Fordham last year as a FR.

Isn't he the only player currently missing from our gold medal team? I don't remember when Trapp got hurt.

Dawes badly needs a year in S&C

Posted: Dec 2, 2019 11:58 PM

he's going to be a good one though. He's just physically overmatched at times as a true freshman

Posted: Dec 3, 2019 12:02 AM

Sure wish the guys could find that spark going forward like they did in Italy.I know the competition over there is nothing like it is here in the United States College wise but with that said we saw what the Tigers can do and are capable of doing,it's just a matter of putting it altogether and playing like the Gold Medal version.

Deja Vu

Posted: Dec 3, 2019 7:37 AM

all over again.

Replies: 5  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: For Sale: four seats in Section K row I and row J seats are back to back on the two rows. One set is...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Basketball ]
Start New Topic
507 people have read this post