Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Hey, Dee Cee area lungers.......I don't mean to be daft,
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 263

Hey, Dee Cee area lungers.......I don't mean to be daft,

Nov 5, 2020, 5:58 PM

but as I understand it, travel is down everywhere still across the country.

So why can't I find a car to rent at the freaking Baltimore airport tomorrow or next weekend? Honestly thought it would be no biggie and now I think I'm facing Ubering around both weekends.

I get the election just happened and all that, but still, why can't I rent a freaking car?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

well hertz went bankrupt and the rest are hurting

Nov 5, 2020, 6:00 PM

really bad. I imagine they all had to sell cars to get some cash to keep the bills paid.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

forgot about Hertz goin under.***

Nov 5, 2020, 6:51 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The Uber and Uber Eats drivers rent em all out lol!***

Nov 5, 2020, 6:02 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-beeksteak-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

prolly sad but true***

Nov 5, 2020, 6:51 PM

Maybe something going at the Academy?

Nov 5, 2020, 6:09 PM

I dunno. What brings you to these parts?

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Back to back Lax tourney weekends for daughter

Nov 5, 2020, 6:21 PM

We's in the recruiting game now so unfortunately you gotta go play where the coaches are.

Definitely the place to be. I’ve been reminded in the few

Nov 5, 2020, 7:18 PM

weeks I’ve been back here how second rate football is compared to lax, soccer and field hockey. Them rich Karen’s ain’t having little Chad take them CTE inducing bumps and bruises.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 263
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic