Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Defense fuels Clemson rout of Pack
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 2,805

New Story: Defense fuels Clemson rout of Pack

Oct 4, 2014, 6:46 PM

Defense fuels Clemson rout of Pack

What started out as a monster day for freshman quarterback Deshaun Watson ended up as a historic effort for Clemson’s defense. Watson threw for two touchdowns and rushed for two more, but Clemson's defense dominated the Pack offense as Clemson defeated NC State 41-0. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: A complete game

Oct 4, 2014, 6:58 PM

Where has this been? Now that's the way you play football. It's bad enough for an opposing team to have to prepare for an offense that moves the ball but to have to prepare for a team that stops you also is scary, very scary. This game has now set the bar for the rest of the season. Anything less just won't do. Looks like some boys might just be men.

Defense was dominant. They played like they could

Oct 4, 2014, 7:39 PM

smell the shutout and wanted to make a statement. The rest of the conference should be scared... an offense and QB like we have, with a D that can shut out a good offense like state.. could be a long couple of years for the rest of the league.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I will wipe from the face of the earth the human race I have created, and with them the animals,
The birds and the creatures that move along the ground, for I regret that I have made them.

Re: New Story: Defense fuels Clemson rout of Pack

Oct 4, 2014, 9:20 PM

Going to be you know what to pay for I believe 10 penalties between offense and defense. The defense looked great and.played hard the whole game. Offense looked good with better run and pass blocking, but still to many hurries and a couple knockdown on DW. Most noticeable difference was the running game. Better blocking opened up some nice holes in their D line for good gains.

Re: New Story: Defense fuels Clemson rout of Pack

Oct 4, 2014, 10:07 PM

We're 2-1 in the ACC not 1-1.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 2,805
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic