Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Deer disgruntled fan
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1,395

Deer disgruntled fan

Oct 7, 2012, 1:19 AM

I am sorry we won today so you couldn't b#tch about our defense. Seriously, you looked like a spoiled child when we scored the safety and you sat there with your arms folded across your chest while you shook your head. Next game, do us all a favor and stay home. Why are you so angry?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

so the guy even got mad when..

Oct 7, 2012, 2:35 AM

our defense made a great play? geez.ill blast the d when they are playing like poo.but when they come up big let out a yell

Re: so the guy even got mad when..

Oct 7, 2012, 7:49 AM

Everyone in our section was cheering and high fiving and he sat there. Seriously, I know our defense has some problems but look, they did something they haven't done in quite some time...they stopped Ga tech when they needed to. They stopped them on 4th and 1 TWICE. When is the last time you saw that? We WON the flipping game!He not only was mad at the defense but everytime Tahj didn't throw a completion, which wasn't often, he yelled "He is so stupid!" REALLY? So dude, just stay home.

We are pissed because we have the worst defense in college

Oct 7, 2012, 3:11 AM

football you idiot. Also our arch rivals have surpassed us.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Deer disgruntled fan

Oct 7, 2012, 7:20 AM

You think our "D" looks as good as Carolina's?

If our "D" was dominating there wouldn't be a team in the nation that could stay on the field with us. Because of our "D", there is not going to be an easy game on the schedule, no dominating wins or performances, no real consideration in analysis.

Everyone is happy when they do good, but let's keep things in perspective here, the shotty defense is the reason Clemson struggles, and the only blame I put on Venables is maybe not mixing up the roster enough and playing some new players when seniors run around like they didn't get any sleep the night before.

We'll have a great "D" again, after the new kids get in and conditioned to the game - I just hope we still have Morris as OC when that times comes.

Must have been Dr.B from STS***

Oct 7, 2012, 8:49 AM

Nm

Replies: 5
| visibility 1,395
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic