Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Deer coots...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 582

Deer coots...

Nov 24, 2014, 9:54 AM

Ok, all you yardbirds, listen up! The World is finally returning to normal this week. Your little flash in the pan is over. We kicked the democrats out of Congress and Obama is flirting with impeachment. Now it's time to fully right this ship and kick you chicks to the back of the pack where you belong. Don't let your little birdbrains fool you into thinking that five years can somehow erase a century of dominance. Your anomaly has run its course. Your little streak has been living on borrowed time. They say that if you put an infinite number of monkeys in a room with an infinite number of typewriters, it is an absolute certainty that one of them would bang out a perfect copy of "War and Peace". Well, all of this monkey business is over. You got your little streak that you can tell your grandchildren about, but you better save all those 5-in-a-row refrigerator magnets and 5th place SEC rings, otherwise they won't believe it.

Welcome to Rivalry Week! Go Tigers!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Deer coots...

Nov 24, 2014, 10:03 AM

I second that! It seems like the "All in" crowd is hanging back this year to see if Watson will start. I don't care who starts, Clemson will win. I think that we should all take up the banner like you have and support our team. Go Tigers, beat the dirtpecking, no-count, low-class Coots all the way back to Cootlumbia so all of their Wal-mart shopping, parking lot humping crowd of fans can go back to their trailer parks with their heads hung lower than their bank account balances.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Deer coots...

Nov 24, 2014, 10:07 AM

Great post !! Enjoyed the read !! Go Tigers !

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 582
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic