Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Deer SECheat coaches,
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 839

Deer SECheat coaches,

Sep 3, 2013, 8:06 AM

WAKEUP!

You guys make more money than God but can't come up with an ethical solution to the HUNH? You are over paid if you're letting a lowly OC and a handful of NCAA football players make you look like you don't know where you are during a football game.

Some of you guys have been involved in football for 30 or 40 years and your 'go to,' play is something a sandlot team would be ashamed to call? My goodness, focus on the solution and not the problem.

Break it down into it's components in simplest form instead of going crazy and losing composure. Make a game plan for dealing with the fury of a HUNH offense instead of taking four or five more time outs than are allowed by the rules of the game. Anyway you shake it you are CHEATING.

Don't cheat your way through this, use your brain instead of your ego to find the solution. ### Guys, you are embarrassing our generation and making me ashamed of my age.

I don't know if you've noticed but it's not working. It's a fool that does something the same way twice and expect a different outcome the second time. (1)

Signed
ClemsonTiger1988

Footnote

1. somebody a heck of a lot smarter than the SECoaches.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

how quickly the fortunes have turned

Sep 3, 2013, 8:35 AM

Untill recently, many T-Net posters were ashamed of the ACC and openly criticized President Barker for being stuck in a second rate confernece. Now, the ACC is home to two legitimate NC contenders and Heisman candidates. Clemson combines the best of athletics and scholarship to be an example of what of NCAA football should be, Dabo and company are among the elite in college coaching, etc. The SEC on the otherhand is being exposed for the fraud it is.

Go Tigers!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^ John Swafford

Sep 3, 2013, 8:39 AM

:)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

The ACC is a vehicle by which we play football.

Sep 3, 2013, 9:26 AM [ in reply to how quickly the fortunes have turned ]

It's a Prius but it still gets us where we want to go. Perhaps FSU and some other can help us pay for an upgrade to a Mercedes someday but the Prius we'll get by with the Prius for now.

Screw John Swafford and the ACC. I have no emotions except hate for either!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 839
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic