Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Deer Mr Spooneye.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 476

Deer Mr Spooneye.

Jun 5, 2020, 10:42 AM

I apologize for posting the cartoon regarding broken families. I did not consider the pain that is caused when people grow up without both parents. I confess to being an insensitive prik. I am truly sorry for my carelessness and inconsideration. Please forgive me.

I'm fear I may not be able to comply with your instructions. I am old and I rarely get excited enough to comply with your request. I apologize for that too.

I am often overbearing and overly aggressive here, it is never called for. I promise to try and do better and do declare I had no idea the post would cause you harm. I am not excusing myself but we are not apt intentionally do one another harm.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Now I'm trying to do some accident reconstruction to

Jun 5, 2020, 10:50 AM

figure out what happened.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You need to back away before you become a casualty...

Jun 5, 2020, 11:10 AM

of friendly fire.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Deer Mr. 1988

Jun 5, 2020, 10:51 AM

That is really kind of you. Thank you. Speaking as a fellow insensitive prick, I understand where you're coming from.

You didn't cause me any harm, so no worries whatsoever. I just go on the attack on behalf of my fellow broken family members. I'll give it a rest.

Now let's go argue about some other things and mock each other's viewpoints some more.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it, so that when men come to be undeceived, it is too late; the jest is over, and the tale hath had its effect: like a man, who hath thought of a good repartee when the discourse is changed, or the company parted; or like a physician, who hath found out an infallible medicine, after the patient is dead.
- Jonathan Swift

Re: Deer Mr. 1988

Jun 5, 2020, 11:08 AM

You can go #### yourself.

I know that's harsh but I also know you often do the difficult right away yet it takes you a while to do the impossible.

Re: Deer Mr. 1988

Jun 5, 2020, 12:44 PM

Welll... that turned quick lol

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Abolish Qualified Immunity

Ah, I was just making sure we're even after being told to...

Jun 5, 2020, 9:41 PM

go #### myself. No big deal but I've never seen him so hurt.

Spooneye is good people.

are you guys gonna kiss?

Jun 5, 2020, 11:30 AM [ in reply to Deer Mr. 1988 ]

not that there is anything wrong with that

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

Didn't you learn to not stick your...

Jun 5, 2020, 12:07 PM

nose in other people's private affairs?

Re: Deer Mr Spooneye.

Jun 5, 2020, 2:01 PM

Very nice. But you forgot to mention that you smell funny, fart a lot and you're a terrible driver.

Just trying to help.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You are aware that you will be sleeping on the couch tonight

Jun 5, 2020, 7:18 PM

Replies: 10
| visibility 476
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic