Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Deer Jon Drummond....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

Deer Jon Drummond....

Jun 8, 2012, 9:05 AM

You have '187' as part of your Twitter name. You Sir, are a thug.

**For those that don't know, "187" is a code used by Law enforcement to signal a murder or homicide.**

Jon Drummond - @Genron187

I think will go tweet him and ask for his explanation of having "187" as part of his name. And he's a supposed "coach" and "mentor" to young men? smh.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Based on this and his earlier behavior he's a bum***

Jun 8, 2012, 9:20 AM

Re: Based on this and his earlier behavior he's a bum***

Jun 8, 2012, 10:07 AM

Nothing but a scam artist who trys to swindle coleges into recruiting his kids

Champagnat Catholic High School should be embarrassed

Jun 8, 2012, 9:42 AM

by his twitter feed.

His head coach implied that Drummond is out of town and the two have not spoken. It should be an interesting conversation when it finally happens.

It may be their last.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Go read his twitter feed...

Jun 8, 2012, 9:49 AM

He (Drummond) gets into a little 'war of words' briefly with what I assume to be a Tiger Fan who calls himself "TigerKing". Hilarious.

I put money on that being tigerking79!!***

Jun 8, 2012, 10:04 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

I asked him about his 187 in his name on tuessday, he said

Jun 8, 2012, 10:05 AM

KWeezy88 Kyle Weed
@bmoorewiz @Genron187 Seriously this clown is supposed to be a mentor? what a dirtbag, he costs his kids opportunities and promotes himself
Jun 06, 12:18 PM via web
In reply to…

bmoorewiz Brandon Moore
@KWeezy88 @Genron187 I agree, what a horrible role model, who puts 187 in their Twitter name anyway, nice role model #firedrummond

Re: Deer Jon Drummond....

Jun 8, 2012, 10:53 AM

Maybe I'm the only one that thinks this, but it might be a good idea for everyone who is thinking about tweeting him, emailing his school, emailing him, or whatever to refrain from doing so. Unless you are on the Clemson University coaching staff or are on the payroll of Clemson University Athletic Department, you have no business getting involved in this. Let our coaches and administrators handle it. We can come on here and bash him and make fun of him all we want, but doing those other things could hurt us. I can assure you he will be reprimanded or relieved of his coaching duties with that school, or at least they will shut him up, but who's to say the #1 recruit in the country doesn't come out of that school in the future and we don't get him because of a select few fans actions. STOP TWEETING, EMAILING, CALLING, ETC...THIS GUY. YOU WILL HURT US IN THE LONG RUN. .

Stupid people will drag you down to their level

Jun 8, 2012, 11:05 AM

...and beat you with experience.

I'm with ewilson85. Engaging this guy over social media makes us no better than him. Everyone should just take the high road and let this bum keep digging his own grave. Put the keyboard away, grab a cold beer, kick back, and watch Drummond implode.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Stupid people will drag you down to their level

Jun 8, 2012, 11:32 AM

Agreed, just briefly read his posts and he doesn't need our fans in their to bring him down. The content of what he says should be enough to get him fired. On other a note, ever the little brother syndrome, some USCjr fans felt the need to interject and send messages to him about Clemson.

well they are already down to his level***

Jun 8, 2012, 12:14 PM

Re: Deer Jon Drummond....

Jun 8, 2012, 11:25 AM [ in reply to Re: Deer Jon Drummond.... ]

Well said - leave it alone. His own Twitter feed makes him look bad, but all the public, social media bashing done by Clemson fans make us look bad too. Don't get me wrong - the guy is a waste of space, but let's leave this to the coaching staff to handle.

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic