Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Deer ESPN,
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 2,195

Deer ESPN,

Oct 17, 2014, 11:34 PM

Burn in h3ll.

Clemson deserves to be on ABC OR ESPN2, not your crummy ESPNU network that I cannot get and will not pay Comcast extra money for.

I will be watching the game at Buffalo Wild Wings tomorrow.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

if this doesn't change espn's mind

Oct 17, 2014, 11:50 PM

Nothing will

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

lol!

Oct 18, 2014, 1:26 AM

TU to you bc that was funny, made me grin... I have directv so it's not a problem. I used to have Northland cable and they carried it in HD with their standard package..I'd say it's time to upgrade from Comcast.

Re: Deer ESPN,

Oct 18, 2014, 1:49 AM

lol...you could add espnu for a month or 2 and then cancel for less than you will spend at Wild Wings...smh

What's the Magic Word?*******

Oct 18, 2014, 4:00 AM

Go Tigers? Coots suck? FSU cheats?

Oct 18, 2014, 9:44 AM

Jamaica vacation?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: Go Tigers? Coots suck? FSU cheats?

Oct 18, 2014, 10:25 AM

can you believe espn wants to make money as a business and charges these tv carriers, who in turn charge the people who want to see it, especially a Clemson fan! why would a business want to make money and put only the best games and ones that the majority of viewers want to see? you would think since Disney owns espn they would just give all their sports channels for free. but I guess they just feel if you want to see you have to PAY! wow, what a capitalistic approach for a COMPANY to have. it even seems un-American right? we should all cancel our tv packages with espn channels, and listen on FREE radio to our award winning crew of don and Rodney. they are the best all-in crew that dabo wanted and we can show the world we will not take that espn, sec loving group of commies we will not take it any more! down with espn! go tigers!!!

TSP/DR

Oct 18, 2014, 10:29 AM

Too Stupid of a Post / Didn't Read

hthia ahead of time

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Re: Deer ESPN,

Oct 18, 2014, 5:15 AM

stephen2907 I feel your plight. Hate to give extra money for something I will not use all year.

I don't get espnu either. I'll listen to the game live over the computer or watch over the computer on espn3 about 1 hour after the game is over. I have an adapter that streams from the computer to the T.V.

Look on the bright side, Buffalo Wild Wings isn't a bad place to watch the Tigers play ball and you're spreading the Clemson brand out in Utah.

I really feel sad for you

Oct 18, 2014, 7:40 AM

Because Buffalo Wild Wings sucks. I mean sucks....out loud. I pray you find a better spot

They gots to fulfill "contractual obligations" to $EC***

Oct 18, 2014, 8:50 AM

nm

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How do you keep Gamecocks out of your yard?
• Put up goal posts
What does a Gamecock grad call a Clemson Tiger grad in 2 years?
• Boss

buffalo wild wings doesn't

Oct 18, 2014, 8:57 AM

Play the sound so I just flew to Boston.

Replies: 11
| visibility 2,195
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic