Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Deer Crump & B-Meist
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1,098

Deer Crump & B-Meist

May 18, 2012, 4:42 PM

Please tell the mean fans to leave me alone. I'm a paying member and 89% of the others aren't. TigerJim76 especially. He calls me mean names all the time. It's hurting my self esteem when a grown man calls me names on a message board. He said earlier he was going to tell on me again for using profanity. I said "####". Hey, I learned that word on T-net. I guess when a coot uses it then I should be banned. Anyhow, I've been campaigning trying to get these tiger fans to become paying members. Most tell me they won't because coots are allowed to post whatever they want which isn't true. I try to make valid points or statements and people hate me because I'm a coot. Please tell these people that you guys have a section to post rival news on the front page. That is one intriguing aspect of this site I love. Anyhow, you guys keep up the good work and tell these hateful people to leave me alone!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

umm.........................................................

May 18, 2012, 5:22 PM

....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

?

2012_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

he said she said***

May 18, 2012, 5:27 PM

Re: Deer Crump & B-Meist

Jun 16, 2012, 12:42 AM

No matter what part of the #### you kiss. You are still a suck it ####.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why bring up a post this old?***

Jun 16, 2012, 12:45 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well they answered your request by banning you***

Jun 16, 2012, 6:06 PM [ in reply to Re: Deer Crump & B-Meist ]

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

umm....

Jun 16, 2012, 12:49 AM

How are you back on this site when your profile says you were banned?

Check the date

Jun 16, 2012, 12:50 AM

As the Senator above said, it's an old post

Clemson

excuse my ignorance***

Jun 16, 2012, 12:52 AM

the highest compliment any chickentroll could pay me--thanks***

Jun 16, 2012, 1:40 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 9
| visibility 1,098
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic