Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Dear Lawyer Frank Eppes,
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1,244

Dear Lawyer Frank Eppes,

Jun 28, 2013, 9:58 PM

Dear Mr. Eppes,

You want me to give the Rogers' family privacy? I am so sorry your clients are getting angry phone calls for vandalizing a piece property worth more than gazillion dollars (the value I placed on it when I saw it rubbed for the first time). Since it has come out that a Clemson fan did this stupid act, I haven't received ANY privacy from all my Carolina co-workers & "Carolina friends"! All I ever did was revere the rock and, thanks to your dumb client, I will not get any privacy or peace for a looong time.

Therefore, I respectfully decline your offer. I hope he finds no privacy here or in prison! Some say the rock was a million years old. Well, I hope he has to serve a million years to think about what he did!

So again, the Rogers' want some privacy, huh?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Rogers family should be granted their privacy

Jun 28, 2013, 10:07 PM

And until the court finds him guilty perhaps we should lay off the hounding of him. What exactly do we hope to accomplish by it anyway.

I'm all for the jokes about him here, and the poking fun and blowing off steam here. But no reason to translate that to contacting him in the real world where nothing good can happen.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Exactly to the original post not yours***

Jun 28, 2013, 10:11 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No confusion, you disagree with me.

Jun 28, 2013, 10:12 PM

So be it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Rogers family should be granted their privacy

Jun 28, 2013, 10:13 PM [ in reply to Rogers family should be granted their privacy ]

Thom, I see you live in Indiana. I guess you have a lot privacy up there. I'm not getting any here in Greenville, SC. Why dont you move on down here and see how much privacy you get?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My suggestion if you are embarrassed: Man up.

Jun 28, 2013, 10:17 PM

Look every fanbase has idiots. This time one of our seems to have gone off the reservation and done something monumentally stupid. That has zero reflection on the rest of us unless we were living in some fairy-tale land where we believed our fanbase to be entirely devoid of idiots.

I just refuse to be embarrassed by what some unrelated idiot does.

The family didn't do the crime. The kid did. They deserve their privacy by any objective measure.

So if you get grief from anyone, shrug it off. This stain isn't on you. It isn't on Clemson. It's on the jackhole who did this.

Message was edited by: tiger_thom® - Came off as rude and I didn't intended that in my post. Sorry about that.

Exactly***

Jun 28, 2013, 10:10 PM

Re: Dear Lawyer Frank Eppes,

Jun 28, 2013, 10:35 PM

"Big Clemson Fan", I live in Clemson. Most everyone I know understands this was an 18 year old kid who did something extremely stupid. It is not life or death. Step back and take a deep breath.

Replies: 7
| visibility 1,244
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic