»
Topic: Dear Kelly Bryant
Replies: 5   Last Post: Sep 28, 2018 11:24 PM by: cornstock
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 5  

Dear Kelly Bryant

[5]
Posted: Sep 28, 2018 2:46 PM

Dear Kelly Bryant,
I can't begin to imagine how tough this last week has been on you. Be it the years waiting on the bench to the countless hours spent in study hall, weight room, doing interviews and practice, you have given up a large portion of your life for the great game of football. For me it is understandable for you to get upset about something you have poured so much of yourself into. If you choose to leave Clemson for another school I will respect your decision but I hope you might consider coming back and finishing your collegiate career as a Tiger. I would think if you came back and said that you were upset about losing your job we would welcome you back with open arms. You have been a great Tiger and I hope you at least consider coming back. Whatever your decision is I wish you the best. Go Tigers

Re: Dear Kelly Bryant

[7]
Posted: Sep 28, 2018 2:53 PM

2019 purple level member

If pigs are so smart, why do 66% of them use weak and inferior materials during construction?

[1]
Posted: Sep 28, 2018 6:29 PM

Sick of hearing about him and his ship

badge-donor-05yr.jpg

[2]
Posted: Sep 28, 2018 2:54 PM

I dont think hes reading Tigernet today***

[1]
Posted: Sep 28, 2018 6:32 PM

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Correct spelling is "Deer" Kelly Bryant***

Posted: Sep 28, 2018 11:24 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg

Replies: 5  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Georgia Tech
FOR SALE: Two tickets in TDO, Row Q (50 yard line upper deck) available for Georgia Tech. Asking $200 total fo...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
1623 people have read this post