Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Dear God this is the most brilliant thing I've read about Trumpers
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 594

Dear God this is the most brilliant thing I've read about Trumpers

Feb 17, 2017, 8:29 PM

http://bernardgoldberg.com/44154-2/

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

Re: Dear God this is the most brilliant thing I've read about Trumpers

Feb 17, 2017, 9:31 PM

He hit the nail on the head. No question about it.

The comparison of Trump's own statement about shooting someone is crystalline.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 17, 2017, 9:40 PM

I think his "fans" just like his policies. Simple as that.

They aren't worried about the whole soap opera of politics....being PC, making sure you answer these race baiting reporters nicely so you don't offend anyone....

He's going to get #### done.

Feb 17, 2017, 9:51 PM

> I think his "fans" just like his policies. Simple as
> that.
>
> They aren't worried about the whole soap opera of
> politics....being PC, making sure you answer these
> race baiting reporters nicely so you don't offend
> anyone....
>
> He's going to get #### done.

Here are 7 pages of demonstrable lies that Donald Trump has told. What makes anyone believe he's going to get anything done? 7 pages!

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/

Feb 17, 2017, 10:12 PM

If you like you doctor, you can keep your doctor.

Yawn.

Feb 18, 2017, 2:10 AM

Give it a rest. That doesn't excuse Trump.

Feb 18, 2017, 7:29 AM

> Give it a rest. That doesn't excuse Trump.

Politifact is a left wing, Soros linked group and if you look at the linked list..it is largely BS.

People lose all standing to call out the other side when they completely ignore the transgressions of their own party

B-B-B-But Obama!***

Feb 18, 2017, 7:33 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

B-B-B-But Obama!***

Feb 18, 2017, 7:33 AM [ in reply to Re: Dear God this is the most brilliant thing I've read about Trumpers ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You sure know your stuff.

Feb 18, 2017, 8:52 AM [ in reply to Re: Dear God this is the most brilliant thing I've read about Trumpers ]

1. Market value increased $2,700,000,000,000
2. Fiat-Chrysler to invest $1,000,000,000 in expansion
3. INTEL to invest $7,000,000,000 in AZ plant
4. GM to invest 1,000,000,000
5. Signs bill undoing coal regulation
6. Meets retail CEOs on Tax reform
7. Meets: Walmart, JP Morgan, Blackstone
8. Meets: Steelworkers and Harley Davidson
9. Grants waivers for affordable care act
10. Freeze Regulations for federal agencies
11. WIthdraw from TPP
12. Revived Keystone Pipeline Project
13. Advanced Dakota Access Pipeline
14. Expedited Emvironmental Reviews
15. Streamlined Manufacturing permitting process
16. Use US made steel to build pipelines
17. Started building mexico's wall
18. Eliminated 2 existing regulation for each one added
19. Scaled back Dood-Frank regulations
20. 180 day delay of certain financial services regs
21. Said a bunch of really dumb stuff several times

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No. You Trumpies think he does no wrong.

Feb 18, 2017, 8:51 AM [ in reply to Re: Dear God this is the most brilliant thing I've read about Trumpers ]

Even the horrible, despicable behavior, you defend. Any lie that comes out of his mouth, you tout it as fact.

Y'all are in love with this man and put him over your own country. As the author said, there are people who held their nose and voted against Hillary, and I can at least understand them.

But the people who are in love with this man? It's a special kind of stupid.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Re: You have it dead wrong.

Feb 18, 2017, 9:39 AM

The long game of the globalist movement is playing out before our eyes and you can't see.

What would you do without us.

Feb 18, 2017, 9:41 AM [ in reply to No. You Trumpies think he does no wrong. ]

I see when Trump screws up. I know he exaggerates too often and misses being accurate enough way too often to be considered honest. So yeah, he appears to 'lose it,' when talking about the press and he lies. I think he knows that lying is a part of any politicians arsenal and one of the main defensive strategies of political life. Not just that but his lying is in desperate need of further sophistication. He's a poor liar. My children were better at lying by the age of two. :)

I should be consoled that I'm delighted with what Trump has done, is doing and my confidence that he will keep any of his promises which he is able to keep.

But spin is so much fun. It tortures all of us with confusion because sometimes we can't tell who is serious about a particular point of debate or just messing with the other side.

Few here offer as many apologize as me because none of us want to admit they are wrong. If any spin I shoot toward you offends you let me know in a Tmail and I'll apologize here in public. IF not that then please exclude me from the group of Trumpers who you say can find no wrong with him. That's not me.

I hate people's actions and attitudes but I don't hate them. Likewise I can love what Trump is doing, his economic policies, and the disrespect to the PC crowd without loving his lies or liking it when he screws up.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: No. You Trumpies think he does no wrong.

Feb 18, 2017, 12:45 PM [ in reply to No. You Trumpies think he does no wrong. ]

What a drama queen....

This bored should be called Drama Lounge.

Feb 18, 2017, 1:53 PM

I know my knees jerk way to often.

I recorded a Michael Smerconish show on CNN last night

Feb 18, 2017, 8:23 AM

that was dedicated to the the question of why we have such a partisan divide (watched the first 5 minutes and will watch it later). But it appeared to be spot on about the media's responsibility for dividing us and our politicians. It started out by quoting stats comparing the Reagan Congress to recent Congresses in partisan votes, how it's rare now for politicians to cross the aisle but was common then.

This problem is not one sided, both sides ignore facts and look for what will confirm their positions. In many ways, Trump is correct about the media although his rhetoric is damaging rather than constructive and he does not want objectivity in the media. (And Trump's right, he did not create the divide but he has leveraged it and expanded it for his political gain.)

But we're not victims of bias in the media, it's what we crave and have created. And it's grown the extremes on both sides, both in numbers and distance from the center. The enemy of the people is not the media, it's themselves and the divisions that we willingly create.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Bernie nails it!

Feb 18, 2017, 9:40 AM

Spot on.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Joke versus serious. Liberals can't differentiate

Feb 18, 2017, 11:22 AM

Had to read until the end to make sure this guy is serious. And as a good liberal, he is. That makes the article a joke.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Didn't see this before I posted the same thing

Feb 19, 2017, 12:48 PM

"It's Baltimore, Gentlemen; the Gods will not save you."

Replies: 18
| visibility 594
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic