Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Dear Clemson
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 3,893

Dear Clemson

Jan 16, 2016, 11:05 AM

https://haleybarinowski.wordpress.com/2016/01/13/dear-clemson-the-end/

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That was nice...+1.***

Jan 16, 2016, 11:15 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Awesome post!

Jan 16, 2016, 11:25 AM

+1

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Dear Clemson

Jan 16, 2016, 11:34 AM

Well dang if that don't get ya.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 16, 2016, 12:12 PM

There truly is "something in these hills". We can't name it or define it. But we are all blessed to feel it. I think the nation is beginning to see it. But, they will never understand it. Not unless they come and experience it for themselves. And how blessed are we, the sons and daughters of Clemson, to know and love it! We welcome all, as long as you don't try to change it. An awesome orange army will always protect it. Go Tigers!

Excellent & all absolutely true . . . .***

Jan 16, 2016, 12:18 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Excellent article!! Thanks for sharing!*****

Jan 16, 2016, 1:17 PM

Jan 17, 2016, 9:01 PM

truly wonderful post,but you misspelled deer,and your number of posts is a bit unsettling.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Jan 17, 2016, 9:16 PM

As good or better than any description I have ever seen or heard. Thanks and congrats from an old-timer {Class of '72}.

Haley, great post, but it is not the End. Clemson Family is

Jan 18, 2016, 7:26 AM

FOREVER. I graduated back in the dark ages (1976). I can tell you that although the physical side of Clemson has changed dramatically since then (my freshman part of Johnstone no longer exists, yay), the spiritual part remains the same. Intangibles are called that for a reason, they cannot be defined. Clemson has that "it", which we commonly refer to as "Something in Those Hills". Outsiders will always try to brush it off as just hype, but we who have experienced it know better. Your post shows that you are definitely amongst these fortunate few. Good luck to you and all the other Tigers in the Class of 2016, and when you get misty eyed singing the Alma Mater, never apologise, just smile.

Re: Haley, great post, but it is not the End. Clemson Family is

Jan 18, 2016, 7:32 AM

I completely agree with what you said except I'm not Haley, I went to CU in the 80's. Came across this on FB and shared it here for Tnet to enjoy. Go Tigers!

Re: Haley, great post, but it is not the End. Clemson Family is

Jan 18, 2016, 7:53 AM [ in reply to Haley, great post, but it is not the End. Clemson Family is ]

Glad I'm not the only one that tears up when I hear the Alma Mater! Gets me every time! Go Tigers!

Replies: 11
| visibility 3,893
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic