Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Dawgs have thier heads buried up their butts.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1,736

Dawgs have thier heads buried up their butts.

Jul 11, 2014, 2:39 PM

I took a peek at a UGA forum and read a few posts - and of course - they are still stuck on stupid.

They talk about our defense and how we're missing some key players on D, but nowhere do they mention all of the players that they are missing (or have left the program). They have to be as delusional as the coots. Only a few of their posters think that our D is going to be troublesome, and nobody gives of a chance of winning. Sweet.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones .....

Jul 11, 2014, 3:15 PM

T-Net is often times a mirror image of that sentiment.

Fans (short for fanatics) are gonna do what fans are gonna do. All fanbases have their share of folks that refuse to see the big picture. The most glaring error in judgement is focusing on what the opponent lost and what the fan's team is returning, while completely discounting the opponent's returning players and the player lost by their team.

As an example, everyone on T-Net is focusing on the players lost from the UGA secondary, but most wouldn't be able to tell you one thing about the players that will actually be on the field for that game. You know the ones that actually will either make or break the pass coverage.

That's one reason I like to hang out on the opposition's message boards to learn more about the actual players on the opponent's team that will be playing. I couldn't care less about the guys that aren't playing.

nope. . never. . tnet is always right. ..***

Jul 11, 2014, 3:22 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

You can probably find out anything you want to know about...

Jul 11, 2014, 3:26 PM [ in reply to Those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones ..... ]

any team without going on their board.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones .....

Jul 11, 2014, 4:35 PM [ in reply to Those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones ..... ]

True...there have been multiple threads on here insinuating we're going to wallop UGA without much trouble. They're going to be a very, very strong time and there's a reason they're heavily favored (though I think by a little too much).

Replies: 4
| visibility 1,736
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic