Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Albert Huggins
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 4,375

Albert Huggins

May 13, 2014, 8:05 PM

Clemson lock

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

Dawg Lock***

May 13, 2014, 8:08 PM

247 says 90% Clemson***

May 13, 2014, 8:12 PM

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

the only lock that dawg knows is her lips round my sterling

May 13, 2014, 8:13 PM

johnson.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: the only lock that dawg knows is her lips round my sterling

May 13, 2014, 8:19 PM

That would make you like Michael Sams.... not that there's anything wrong with that

Re: the only lock that dawg knows is her lips round my sterling

May 13, 2014, 8:21 PM

That would depend on who you are asking!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You are the greatest Tnetter of all-time and

May 13, 2014, 8:49 PM [ in reply to the only lock that dawg knows is her lips round my sterling ]

Xboxdawg should kneel in front of you!

Just so long as I dont have to watch!!

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Pruitt Lock

May 14, 2014, 3:35 PM

y'all gonna be upset.

Veneables lock.***

May 14, 2014, 3:58 PM

Re: Albert Huggins

May 14, 2014, 4:13 PM

Albert was at Clemson football camp last year and was in the same group as two of my cousins. They keep in contact with him on Twitter, and their Dad speaks to Albert's uncle often after meeting at camp. I've heard he is being drawn into the who SEC thing and that Albert's top 2 are actually Tennessee and South Carolina. Clemson is 3rd. He loves Clemson but the who SEC hype is in his head. I hope he comes to Clemson but don't be surprised if he doesn't. There is still plenty of time for Venables and Dabo to change his mind.

May 14, 2014, 4:24 PM

you had me going until you said he likes SEC Hype and is considering SC.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 14, 2014, 4:29 PM

Haha. Well they do play on the SEC and is from SC, not far from Columbia. I'm just not going to get my mindset on seeing him in a Tiger uniform just because 247 sports says so in their predictions. They had Sterling Johnson going to Tennessee with no mention of Clemson.

May 14, 2014, 4:33 PM

Albert released his top 5 not to long ago and no scar. Your source lied sorry

Unless Albert is lying to the media of course.***

May 14, 2014, 5:16 PM

May 14, 2014, 5:20 PM [ in reply to Re: Albert Huggins ]

Show me where he has South Carolina out of his top 5. He's talked about South Carolina in his top 3 in nearly every article I've read. He's visited them 4 or 5 times. South Carolina and Clemson are where he has visited most. I want him badly but don't think for a second that the Gamecocks are right there for his services. Prove to me has South Carolina out of his top 5.

May 14, 2014, 5:40 PM

This interview was on April 20th and it's a one on one straight from his mouth. The ones he likes the most uf, uga, and clemson. No mention of scar or ut. Both Scar insider on 247sports have picked him to Clemson.

http://www.theclemsoninsider.com/2014/04/huggins-liking-tigers-gators-dawgs/

May 14, 2014, 5:56 PM

So where does he say South Carolina is not in his top 5 as you stated earlier. All you have to do is type his name in Google and he mentions Clowney as his mentor and inspiration. I've seen the text to my two cousins to him where he mentions South Carolina and how much he is being pulled into the SEC. South Carolina is definitely in play. I don't see why they nor Albert would lie about it. These kids change their favorites from month to month. You're fooling yourself if you think he is a Clemson lock and not considering South Carolina.

May 14, 2014, 6:19 PM

He just named his top 3..get over it and little cousins are liars. Sorry not even scar insiders believe he's coming to scar. But if wanna get your hopes up be my guest. Done arguing with fools. If the kid plays in the SEC it will be at uga.

May 14, 2014, 7:25 PM

Whatever you say keyboard warrior.

Nope, Tenn***

May 14, 2014, 5:21 PM

Whatever you do, always give 100%.....unless it's donating blood

Replies: 19
| visibility 4,375
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive