Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
David Pollock
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

David Pollock

Jul 25, 2017, 6:57 PM

He normally is right on with most of his remarks but he just lost a lot of cred from me. I quote" going into the season , the big ten is the toughest conference in college football". Seriously their best teams continue to get beat down by other conferences in bowl games year in and year out but they are tough...lol GO TIGERS!!!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

nobody can beat UGA pre-season

Jul 25, 2017, 7:04 PM

I don't think they ever finish higher than they start

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: David Pollock

Jul 25, 2017, 7:25 PM

That's weird. He's usually pretty legit.

PSU and OSU might be good but Michigan lost like 3/4 of their starters so I'm not expecting much there.

IMO it's still Clemson, Bama, FSU, and everyone else. USC and tOSU get honorable mentions for USC's QB and tOSU is just super stacked with talent.

Jul 25, 2017, 7:35 PM

Yea last year until after bowl season ppl kept saying big 10 were the best conference had 4 top 10 teams and 2 top 5 plus penn st was like 6. All for beat except for whisky bc they played western Michigan and they still almost game back and put up a great fight. Ohio st and prob Penn st are the only 2 legit teams going into this season. Michigan lost a lot on both sides I think all most outta the major programs and Wisconsin will look good on paper but don't really play anyone and when they do they usually lose. Ohio st returns a lot of starters and they are very talented as for penn st they rerun good qb and RB think they will be pretty good this year almost won rose bowl against one of hottest teams in the country so they earned some cred there. Other than those 4 will be top 25 rest is garbage very very top heavy. I don't get why everyone loves them, defense look better than they are bc the offense are horrible bowl games proved it. We just got to go out and repeat success ACC had and we will eventually earn respect no way they can deny us!

Jul 25, 2017, 7:46 PM

Little 10 = Slow and in the snow!

Jul 25, 2017, 7:51 PM

Seriously? Shouldn't the Big 10 actually have to beat a Top Ten team before we declare they are good? When have they beaten anyone that has a pulse?

PSU, OSU, Michigan, Wisconsin will be pretty good***

Jul 25, 2017, 9:04 PM

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

Re: PSU, OSU, Michigan, Wisconsin will be pretty good***

Jul 26, 2017, 12:07 AM

I agree except Michigan who lost a lot of their defense and some of their offense. Their schedule is easy accept for Ohio State at the end of the year. I still believe they will lose 4 games.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Jul 25, 2017, 9:16 PM

I like Pollock too I guess we will see if he's right at the end of the season

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: David Pollock was told that he must appeal to the

Jul 25, 2017, 11:55 PM

larger fan bases of the Big10 for ratings or the axes will come down again and he'll be out of a job. I seriously doubt David Pollock truly believes the Big10 is the best conference this year.

Jul 26, 2017, 6:57 AM

ESON and Fox are on the hook for over $2 Billion to the Big 10. I'm guessing there will be a lot of Big 10 talk in the coming years from ESPN.

100% accurate statement from Pollock

Jul 26, 2017, 7:21 AM

Every team is the best preseason. Every conference.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Anyone Remember His Comments In 2012 vs LSU?

Jul 26, 2017, 8:09 AM

https://youtu.be/TvRzfCKRU38?t=14s

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Our country won't go on forever, if we stay soft as we are now. There won't be any America because some foreign soldiery will invade us and take our women and breed a hardier race.

~Chesty Puller
Lt.General United States Marine Corps

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic