Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Deer Josh Belk,
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

Deer Josh Belk,

Nov 5, 2018, 11:30 AM

It was really nice to see you in Death Valley this Saturday. Hopefully you had a most enjoyable time.

Signed,
All the classy and hospitable folks of Tiger nation

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Re: Deer Josh Belk,

Nov 5, 2018, 11:57 AM

He'll possible get his official welcome come November 25. That is if he's allowed to travel with his team. if not he can be one of the USuC fans that will be filing out of the stadium about halftime ready to get home in their safe place. Go Tigers

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 5, 2018, 12:01 PM

There are no safe places in Trailer Parks .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

David Hood

Nov 5, 2018, 12:34 PM

David Hood! Can you find out why Josh Bell was on clemson’s sideline Saturday. This is highly unusual!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: David Hood

Nov 5, 2018, 1:04 PM

Really hope he sees your post and figures out what was up. It’s very interesting to say the least.

Nov 5, 2018, 12:54 PM

Haha I thought y’all were just “joshing” around. Can’t believe he was at the game. Guess he is regretting his decision and wanted to see what it’s like at a winning program.

I'm pretty amazed he didn't want to watch his coot brothers

Nov 5, 2018, 12:57 PM

Play from some restaurant with an all you can eat buffet and TV.

If you worked hard and played for a team wouldn't you be invested enough to watch their game instead of going to their rivals'?

It's nuts IMO..

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'm pretty amazed he didn't want to watch his coot brothers

Nov 5, 2018, 1:01 PM

It really does make me wonder why he made a trip to Clemson. He chose to become a #### and that is what it is. But why make a special trip to Clemson when it’s out of your way and your team is playing at the same time? We don’t know why he transferred and probably never will but I would really like to understand his thinking.

Nov 5, 2018, 1:10 PM [ in reply to Re: Deer Josh Belk, ]

He see's now that Dabo is letting everyone get playing time and Coot Belk was there to ask if transfers could get playing time as well...

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Let's do it!***

Nov 5, 2018, 12:59 PM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Guys?***

Nov 5, 2018, 1:09 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

But I do have a question for ya, ole buddy ole pal Josh Belk

Nov 5, 2018, 1:11 PM

If you transferred from Clemson to Cooterville to be closer to home and a sick mama, why ain't you spending time at home with a sick mama instead of being two and a half hours away from home and a sick mama when you had a free weekend to be at home with a sick mama??

does my dear ole buddy ole pal have an answer??

I offered him a donut and he took the box***

Nov 5, 2018, 1:20 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I offered him a donut and he took the box***

Nov 5, 2018, 3:25 PM

So you're giving out donuts?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic