Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: CBS Sports ranks five Tigers among Playoff impact players
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1

TNET: CBS Sports ranks five Tigers among Playoff impact players

Dec 30, 2020, 12:50 PM

CBS Sports ranks five Tigers among Playoff impact players

Clemson's Playoff path continues Friday in New Orleans (8:45 p.m. ET/ESPN) with hopes of finishing it with raising a trophy in Miami Gardens on Jan. 11. CBS Spo Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dang, every time I see any reference to the Heisman vote, a

Dec 30, 2020, 1:59 PM

different Bama player is the Flavor of the Week leader. Here's hoping all those votes split, and Trevor sneaks in there. Stranger things have happened, just ask Peyton Manning.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Dang, every time I see any reference to the Heisman vote, a

Dec 31, 2020, 12:36 PM

I will say this, and hopefully it helps with you concern of the heisman award. Get on the wagon with a lot of now Tiger fans, myself included. The Heisman Trophy has lost face as to what the Heisman use to stand for. It's an award these days, and as our own HC has said, it's a stat award, and being that, all colleges at any level should be in consideration of receiving that award. The Heisman is an award that has lost it value of being for 1 player that has done everything that reflects the size of the players heart and his athletic ability that helps his team to win games, and his team wouldn't have won without the player that was thought to be a Heisman Trophy like athlete!!! If every player on our team was being considered for the Heisman award, it wouldn't be anything special from the way I see it, so it don't make any difference to me personally if any of our player is ever considered for a stat award!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

CBS should stick to what they do best ...

Dec 30, 2020, 11:07 PM

Hawaii Five-O, Magnum PI, Young Sheldon, Madam Secretary reruns. What a crock.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic