Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Dakereon Joyner
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

Dakereon Joyner

Jun 14, 2017, 10:04 PM
IMG_0590.PNG(174.5 K)

This is really, really interesting. I really wanted Dak Joyner to be a Clemson Tiger, he is incredibly talented and will be an elite playmaker and gamechanger where ever he decides to go to school. Unfortunately, he was dead set on playing quarterback in college and Clemson coaches would not offer him as a quarterback, since we had Trevor Lawrence already committed. Even worse, Joyner is nearly 100% going to uSuck....maybe not. His final 2 schools are USC and NCST, but USC is said to have the dominant upper hand. However, a gamecock news outlet tweeted this out and wrote this article saying that Joyner is expected to commit to South Carolina. He swiftly called them out and said they were wrong and would look bad on Sunday, his commitment date. Joyner deleted the tweet so I could only get a screenshot of it so the link doesn't work, but I found it very interesting.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Dakereon Joyner

Jun 14, 2017, 10:07 PM

Probably just wanting to create suspense. Cheap of that website to take his moment. I'll be surprised if he doesn't go there

Jun 14, 2017, 10:08 PM

Every D1 athlete being recruited was a 'game-changer' in their high school. Superlatives don't get it done. Work and character, are the foundation...and the art of listening.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 14, 2017, 10:35 PM

Really good athlete and young man. We need DBs. I wish he would reconsider and think about where his NFL chances lie.

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Exactly*****

Jun 14, 2017, 10:45 PM

USC? LOL. You mean U of SuCk.***

Jun 14, 2017, 11:00 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: USC? LOL. You mean U of SuCk.***

Jun 15, 2017, 12:20 AM

Lol USC was easier to type multiple times

Re: USC? LOL. You mean U of SuCk.***

Jun 15, 2017, 3:59 PM

Easier still would be usc.

Jun 14, 2017, 11:03 PM

All I can say is I wish him the best. He is from the Low Country and the Stars for him going to Clemson as a QB just did not align. He may turn out to be the best QB in Division I and I would salute him for that also. He has to make his own decision and I know he wanted to come here but he will get his chance to face us every year, I believe. So at least he can determine how he stacks up against "BEST is the STANDARD"! Bless Dakereon and his family on this tough decision. Hope he gets to the NFL as a First Rounder where ever he attends College!!!

He waited around too long

Jun 14, 2017, 11:45 PM

QBs need to pick the best situation early

Jun 14, 2017, 11:48 PM

I wish this young man well, and wish he would still consider Oregon. I think he could do really well in Willy Taggerts scheme. NC State is still leaps and bounds ahead of going to SC by any stretch.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 15, 2017, 12:29 AM

I hope he ends up at NCS too. I think we should all tweet him to go to Clemson as DB/NFL.....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Jun 15, 2017, 3:25 AM

It says " is expected to commit " to the Coots ...not exactly saying it was a done deal . I mean , we all expect that he will as well , right ?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Jun 15, 2017, 3:55 AM

Dak is a beast. Would hate to see him at SC but could really care less

Jun 15, 2017, 6:12 AM

The lack of coaching at usuck will work against him going to the NFL as a quarterback. I mean, running back and forth to sidelines to get the plays will tire anyone out.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Elite is the hero...thrown around waaaay too much.***

Jun 15, 2017, 1:42 PM

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic