Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Dabo's not playing!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 2,637

Dabo's not playing!

Sep 24, 2013, 10:45 PM

He don't care how good you think you are. If you're not all in, you can join Mike Bellamy. There's an alligator or lizard team in Arizona you can play for instead of the Clemson Tigers. It's your choice.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Dabo's not playing!

Sep 24, 2013, 10:50 PM

Dabo is working to make men of boys. It's a difficult task to mentor that many young men. He has too much responsibility to play games. The outcome of these kids lives is on the line here and that's not a game.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dabo needs to shut up

Sep 24, 2013, 11:08 PM

If he wants to cut playing time for a Bryant just for making a throat slashing gesture then he needs to coach at some place like Charleston Southern. Give me a break. Battle needed to be suspended and he did not represent my school very well, but come on...... Bryant's gesture was not that bad. Get a grip DABO

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Somebody needs to shut up, but it ain't Dabo.***

Sep 24, 2013, 11:17 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well, THE REAL TIGER BAND PLAYED IN THE 80's when

Sep 24, 2013, 11:55 PM

DF was coach, guess you missed that, too.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

huh?***

Sep 25, 2013, 12:00 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

exactly

Sep 25, 2013, 12:06 AM

X

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Fail ***

Sep 25, 2013, 1:49 AM [ in reply to Dabo needs to shut up ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Dabo's not playing!***

Sep 24, 2013, 11:14 PM

HuhWhat?***

Sep 24, 2013, 11:20 PM

ever

Sep 24, 2013, 11:22 PM

Heard of morals? Maybe the problem with the world these days is the lack of discipline kids have gotten growing, no I didnt agree with everything my parents disciplined me about growing up, but I look back now and realize it was for my own good, how many guys you think on the team actually have a set of parents they have raised them up, most probably raised by a single mother, not saying anything is wrong with that, but you ever thought thay Dabo could be the only father figure type guy in their lives? I dont care what anybody says Dabo is a high quality man and coach, and I wouod have done anything to have played for a coach like him! Rather its right or its wrong, he's the coach and he sets the rules, you follow or you get disciplined. Im quite sure at some point Dabo has told them he had beeter not see any gestures thst could cause a penalty, and even if it didnt cause a penalty, it would have if it would've been caught.

I disagree with you

Sep 24, 2013, 11:30 PM

I was watching the game and when the gesture was made, It did not feel right to me right there and then. I actually was thinking about posting on it earlier but did not. The point that it did not look right and most importantly it did not look Clemson. Bryant needs to grow and needs to know that scoring a touchdown is no big deal and it is a normal business for us. The only things he can do is hand the ball to the referee, smile, and just act as if this is normal and no big deal. This will "KILL" more than doing the gesture.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson Is Coming" says Stephone Anthony (Class 2011)"
"Why NOT Clemson"
"Why Not Dabo"

Dabo doesn't play...

Sep 24, 2013, 11:41 PM

anyone that doesn't already know that finds out REAL quick.

jeez, these posts are starting to get ridiculous. Dabo is a

Sep 25, 2013, 8:35 AM

good football coach, not a deity.

Replies: 13
| visibility 2,637
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic