Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Dabo's a glorified cheerleader?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 23
| visibility 1

Dabo's a glorified cheerleader?

Aug 28, 2012, 3:12 PM

You find me another cheerleader that makes the coordinater hire of the decade. Find me another cheerleader that hauls in back to back to back top ten recruiting classes. Find me that cheerleader, because she needs to be on scholarship!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think we're supposed to take it with a grade of slaw.

Aug 28, 2012, 3:13 PM

hth

Excellent usage!***

Aug 28, 2012, 3:29 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Excellent usage!***

Aug 28, 2012, 4:20 PM

I was excited until I realized your post did not say 'sausage'

Lol! ok fair enough***

Aug 28, 2012, 5:21 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re:What the he!!

Aug 28, 2012, 3:15 PM

is wrong with cheerleaders???? HAH

LOVE 'em...

Aug 28, 2012, 3:34 PM

Go Cheerleaders.. Go Dabo... Go Tigers !!!

Re: Wellll

Aug 28, 2012, 3:38 PM

Id think any blue blooded man would LIKE the cheerleaders! Its the boy "baton twirlers & flag wavers" that freak me out!

Re: Wellll

Aug 30, 2012, 9:45 AM

I bet they don't eat at chick-fil-a

here they come in 1-2-3

Gene Chizik says hello...

Aug 28, 2012, 3:34 PM

His first year hire of Malzahn and top 10 recruiting classes of '10, '11, and '12 fits that bill. His purchase of cam Newton, though, was a lights out decision.

Best money spent in college football history

Aug 28, 2012, 3:43 PM

That I know of

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson Football, the glory days are here!

I'd pay $240,000 or whatever it was for an MNC any day,

Aug 28, 2012, 4:04 PM

hands down, no question.

Especially if you know the NCAA will turn a blind eye!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Just send $240,000 directly to me, and I promise this

Aug 28, 2012, 4:05 PM

Sammy Watkins kid will play for Clemson this year.

A loss to USC this year and he's downgraded...

Aug 28, 2012, 3:45 PM

from Cheerleader to Clown.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg2013_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't know, if Clemson plays USC it will probably be in

Aug 28, 2012, 3:50 PM

the NC game, in which case we could probably cut him a little slack should Clemson not win

Skipping over Jester?? C'mon***

Aug 28, 2012, 3:50 PM [ in reply to A loss to USC this year and he's downgraded... ]

Clemson

I've heard a lot of my Coot friends say that as a knock but

Aug 28, 2012, 3:55 PM

I always say that Tommy Bowden's problem was that he was too involved on the field and not enough of a cheerleader. If Dabo can let our coordinators coach and motivate the team that's all he needs to do.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I've heard a lot of my Coot friends say that as a knock but

Aug 28, 2012, 7:20 PM

the heck with program continuity I say! :)

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dabo's a cheerleader? With 2 div. championships and 1 ACC

Aug 28, 2012, 4:07 PM

Championship, in 3 years I'll take it!

Re: Dabo's a cheerleader? With 2 div. championships and 1 ACC

Aug 28, 2012, 5:49 PM

As a "coot" fan, I acknowledge that the Tigers are an upper echelon ACC team. And we really do like Dabo as your coach. He IS a good guy. The "coots" are only middle of the pack in the SEC but are improving each year. I believe y'all will win Saturday. I will be there pulling for the Tigers!

Re: Dabo's a glorified cheerleader?

Aug 28, 2012, 6:53 PM

Dabo a cheerleader? Well......YEAH? As you guys know, I'm not a huge Dabo fan. I prefer coaches in the Lombardi, Ford, and Saban mold. However, if this silly jr. high crap works for the team, and gets them ready to play at a high level, then I'll live with the stupidity. I might add that it didn't work in four of the last five games last year. I'll wait and comment again on this about mid-November. He has yet to prove to me that he can consistently manage critical game situations to suit my likings, i.e. clock, strategy, substitutions and adjustments. On the plus side, he is a GREAT recruiter and has made two fabulous hires, and that impresses me VERY much. He does need to hire a PR guy or gal to work with him on his (sometimes painful to watch) dealings with the press; he has a lot to learn there.

His dealings with the press

Aug 30, 2012, 9:34 AM

Attract recruits. He has won two Atlantic Division Championships in three years. He has won an ACC Championship. So you're not a big fan of that?

Re: His dealings with the press

Aug 30, 2012, 9:47 AM

some will never be a fan

true fact: cheerleaders say 'fabulous'***

Aug 30, 2012, 10:38 AM [ in reply to Re: Dabo's a glorified cheerleader? ]

Replies: 23
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic