Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I just watched Dabo's video statement and I thought
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

I just watched Dabo's video statement and I thought

Jun 8, 2020, 9:11 PM

it was perfect.

I have seen posts on here that Finebaum has trashed his statement. I don't see how he could possible not appreciate that statement. I have no idea what Finebaum said, just going by earlier posts.
I also saw that Addelson had a rediculous headline. Finebaum is personally out to get Dabo and has let it get personal. He can forget ever getting an interview with Dabo.

Again, I though the statement was perfect, sincere, from the heart, and honest. I feel good about our staff, our players love for the staff, and the relationship between our players' parents with regard to the staff and school. And that is what really counts. I'm not sure what someone like Finebaum wanted, but I refuse to watch or listen to him to find out what he was looking for.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dabo should've never said a thing

Jun 8, 2020, 9:19 PM

cause, no matter what he said, people who hate him like Bomani, Paul, and that racist chick that got fired by espn, will pick it apart and bash it anyway.

Dabo will always be considered a racist b/c of his stance on paying players and b/c he's a non apologetic Christian. Anything that resembles a conservative is racist.

Leave no doubt, those are the 2 main reason you see why some on espn despise him.

Again, nothing he says will be good enough. Mark it down. Expect more bashing tomorrow

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Dabo should've never said a thing

Jun 8, 2020, 10:09 PM

Great Post xtiger. I just hope Dabo stays at Clemson. The only reason I think he might consider leaving is to protect Kathleen and the boys.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Actually, I did just see what Finebaum said because it was

Jun 8, 2020, 9:27 PM

1:09.

One thing he says is that Dabo's statement fell way short. He mentioned a coach that went to a function, etc. Well, Dabo said that he has been having meetings with team, etc. By the way, how many days has Finebaum gone out to stand and participate? What has Finebaum done for the movement? What has Finebaum done for any young man for that matter?

At the end of the 1:09 vid, he says Dabo explained the Pearman incident, but he's not buying it. Excuse me, not buying it? It's the same explanatioin Greenlee gave, word for word. How is Finebaum not buying it?

Re: Actually, I did just see what Finebaum said because it was

Jun 8, 2020, 9:56 PM

Clemson being successful screw up Pauls business model of pumping Bama.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I just watched Dabo's video statement and I thought

Jun 8, 2020, 10:05 PM

Karma is a bad thing when it comes back around. Finebaum has a lot of bad bad Karma coming his way. So do several others who have put and put lied about Dabo and his program at Clemson.

I hope I am around to see the Karma when it hits the fan!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Agree 100%***

Jun 8, 2020, 10:29 PM

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic