Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Vegas odds on Clemson-Charlotte
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

TNET: Vegas odds on Clemson-Charlotte

Sep 15, 2019, 3:47 PM

Vegas odds on Clemson-Charlotte

David vs. Goliath matchup coming up. Vegas odds have been released for No. 1 Clemson (3-0, 2-0 ACC) against Charlotte (2-1, 2-0 C-USA) as the Tigers are an unbe Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I have a bad feeling about this game. Home game, night game,

Sep 16, 2019, 12:38 PM

ACC Network game. Dabo will be feeling pressure to get the Herbsteit twins in the game. 49ers have some offense. We may only win 60-21. Another disaster against the spread. Guido from Vegas may be looking to kneecap some people after this one.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I have a bad feeling about this game. Home game, night game,

Sep 17, 2019, 10:42 AM

Yep, we may need to consult with Heather Dinich @ESECPN, ask if she believes this could be an Upset game for our Clemson Tiger FB team bc, if anybody knows, she does!!! ;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Vegas odds on Clemson-Charlotte

Sep 17, 2019, 11:05 AM

Dabo, doesn't cover well at the top in of the point spread spectrum. I don't know if that is a bad thing, but he usually backs off by mid 3rd quarter. And he does that by playing everybody. If he wins by more than 41.5 it is usually because of a late long run breaking through or backup QB hits t he big one on the one time Dabo lets him chunk it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Vegas odds on Clemson-Charlotte

Sep 17, 2019, 11:55 AM

You are absolutely correct, and it really hard for me personally to believe if UNCC was to score 14 points, it's hard to believe that Dabo will allow the team to score 56 points on UNCC just for the soul purpose to cover the points spread that a gambling organization set to bring in gamblers to bet on. If we score 56 + points on UNCC, it will bc they could stop our 3d & 4th team guys from scoring, and that is the only way. Tiger Nation can bet everything they have that is orange in color that Dabo Swinney will never care anything about a points spread made up for gamblers to gamble on, it will never cross his mind before, during, or after a game, that is in no way in the character of the Dabo we all know!!!!

Dabo should realize that gamblers are Capitalists too. He

Sep 17, 2019, 2:19 PM

should do everything he can to support Capitalism, it keeps the country growing! :)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic