Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Dabo should hire Danny Ford as special teams consutant
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

Dabo should hire Danny Ford as special teams consutant

Jul 22, 2016, 11:34 AM

We seem to have plenty of $$$$$ to throw around on anything that is needed football wise. Coach Ford knew how important it was to win all 3 phases of the game. I don't think that Dabo or this staff get that yet. Let's face it we absolutely sucked at kick-off coverage from early on in the 1st game of the season to late in the last game of the season. The on-sides kick Bama pulled off was getting out coached but the KO touchdown return was the killer and cost us the national championship. Bet Coach Ford could find and motivate 11 youngsters to have enough want to to be great on kick-off coverage team.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Dabo should hire Danny Ford as special teams consultant

Jul 22, 2016, 11:39 AM

Meant consultant. I was using Mackey's spell check program. LOL

A consultant ? Are they allowed to directly coach

Jul 22, 2016, 11:45 AM

the [layers ? I know our other 2 consultants/analysts aren't. Only the 10 NCAA allowed coaches and grad assistants are.

http://www.annarbor.com/sports/um-football/how-many-college-football-coaches/

11.7.2 Football Bowl Subdivision - There shall be a limit of one head coach, nine assistant coaches and two graduate assistant coaches who may be employed by an institution in bowl subdivision football.

11.7.2.1 Exceptions to Number Limits FBS - No individual other than coaches designated to fill the coaching categories set forth in Bylaw 11.7.2 may participate in any manner in the coaching of the intercollegiate team of a member institution during any football game, practice or other organized activity, with the following exceptions:

11.7.2.1.1 Weight or Strength Coach FBS - A weight (strength and conditioning) coach may conduct flexibility, warm-up and physical conditioning activities prior to any game and prior to or during any practice or other organized activities without being included in the limitations on number of coaches.

11.7.2.1.2 Undergraduate Coach FBS - The limits on the number of coaches in this section do not apply to undergraduate coaches.

That's not nice.***

Jul 22, 2016, 12:03 PM [ in reply to Re: Dabo should hire Danny Ford as special teams consultant ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

just send him a copy of this

Jul 22, 2016, 11:52 AM

Voila! Beamer Ball with a Tiger Psw.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

i have a great idea

Jul 22, 2016, 12:00 PM

lets allow Coach S.to make decision like this and as fans, lets enjoy the ride!

Didn't Beamer Ball close its doors recently?

Jul 22, 2016, 12:05 PM [ in reply to just send him a copy of this ]

I'm not sure hitching Clemson's wagon to a failed organization is what's best in life or football?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LOL, like Danny would accept that headache.***

Jul 22, 2016, 12:01 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic