Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Dabo said if we don't start catching the ball we might see
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 70
| visibility 1

Dabo said if we don't start catching the ball we might see

Sep 13, 2016, 11:21 AM

Christian Wilkins in the slot. You never know. He's just a great player. Gifted guy.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Dabo said if we don't start catching the ball we might see

Sep 13, 2016, 11:23 AM

He needs to get on the tights ends about production. Assuming we still have them. I dont remember any evidence that we do

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Can someone remind me why Pearman

Sep 13, 2016, 11:26 AM

Still has a job?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Can someone remind me why Pearman

Sep 13, 2016, 11:28 AM

CAN ANYONE REMIND ME WHY NAT IS ALLOWED TO POST ON THIS SITE.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Can someone remind him

Sep 13, 2016, 11:31 AM

How to TURN THE CAPS LOCK OFF?!

I know right? Look at this list of "accomplishments"

Sep 13, 2016, 11:34 AM [ in reply to Can someone remind me why Pearman ]

he's barely coached any TE's that have won all American and all ACC awards

http://www.clemsontigers.com/ViewArticle.dbml?ATCLID=205529412

You know, excluding guys like Leggett, Ford, Allen, Palmer, etc.

And don't get me started on the awful special teams players he's coached like Pinion and Catanzaro.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Yeah hes a special teams boy wonder

Sep 13, 2016, 11:45 AM

You recruit naturally talented guys like Leggett, Allen, Pinion,and Catanzaro for me and I can "coach" them into the NFL as well. (Heres a hint, its them not him.) He sucks at recruiting, hes sucks at special teams, our TEs cant block, and our starting TE who has all the talent in the world is lazy... yeah fine job hes doing......

So Alabama doesn't need coaches either, since they

Sep 13, 2016, 11:48 AM

recruit the most naturally talented players in all the land?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So the NFL doesnt draft poorly coached players

Sep 13, 2016, 11:52 AM

Based soley on raw potential/natural abilities?

Rico Gathers and the Dallas Cowboys say hi

Sep 13, 2016, 11:55 AM

You said they're naturally talented and you'd coach them

Sep 13, 2016, 11:57 AM [ in reply to So the NFL doesnt draft poorly coached players ]

so Alabama, or any program that recruits naturally talented players, does not need coaches or so you say.

I know Clemson and every other program will benefit from this windfall as they show the millions in coaches the door.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Would Bamas players still get drafted if I coached them

Sep 13, 2016, 12:02 PM

When I admittedly suck at coaching... yes. Thanks for proving my point about Pearman.

Have you contacted Drad or Dabo...

Sep 13, 2016, 12:03 PM

I'm sure they both could use the laugh.

Yeah, totally over look the fact

Sep 13, 2016, 12:10 PM

I said I suck at coaching in order to get your oh so hilarious joke in. If Saban recruited DJ Fluker for me... and even though I would suck at coaching him... you think the NFL wouldn't draft him on potential alone? Lol get a clue

Actually, I'm serious and you're the joke here. Also, being

Sep 13, 2016, 12:15 PM

stupid then saying something to further your stupidity doesn't prove anything other than you're stupid.

You have an opinion, but more of the same opinion doesn't 'prove' anything.

Alabama had how many players drafted last year, the year before and before and before. They and every other team has many more players undrafted than drafted, so your point is patently stupid.

Once again you got caught writing a check your mouth can't cash and the only option you're left with is to continue down an idiotic line of thinking, despite a long list of accomplishments for Danny Pearman.

Does that mean there might not be a better individual coach out there? There could be, but it's a team game and apparently our HC believes he's an invaluable member of this team.

Yeah im the joke

Sep 13, 2016, 12:16 PM

Says the one defending Pearman lololol

I didn't defend Pearman, you idiot as much as I attacked

Sep 13, 2016, 12:17 PM

your stupidity.

All youve done is help prove my point

Sep 13, 2016, 12:19 PM

So im just gonna line up in victory formation and take a knee. GAME OVER.

Yes, if you're trying to prove you're an idiot, I've

Sep 13, 2016, 12:22 PM

certainly helped.

And the last desperate hail mary attemp is....

Sep 13, 2016, 12:25 PM

BATTED DOWN BY JADAR JOHNSON!!! THE FIGHTING NATS WIN! THE FIGHTING NATS WIN!!!!!

Do you find caps help? You chastised deroberts, but...

Sep 13, 2016, 12:28 PM

maybe he's rubbing off on you, which would be an improvement.

Sorry im covered in a gatorade shower

Sep 13, 2016, 12:31 PM

You were saying?

Did deroberts tell you that was gatorade? What else did

Sep 13, 2016, 12:33 PM

he tell you when he was rubbing off on you?

Gimme me a minute, grabbin the trail mixes.

Lol at this guy trying to CMU-OKST me

Sep 13, 2016, 12:39 PM

With his lame attempt at humor and homophobic undertones. Lame.

It's ok, you're among friends. What else did he tell you?***

Sep 13, 2016, 12:40 PM

Youve been exposed as a bigot

Sep 13, 2016, 12:44 PM

Really not a laughing matter.

Don't be shy, you've been more than willing...

Sep 13, 2016, 12:50 PM

to open your mouth until now; maybe that's what deroberts sees in you?

There's an old parable, maybe you should invest in it or at least have more than the same old, same old, angry NAT, before you open it in the future?

See you in the funny papers.

these type of exchanges make me wish NAT

Sep 14, 2016, 7:07 AM [ in reply to Actually, I'm serious and you're the joke here. Also, being ]

Wasn't on Ignore!

About as much as I wish my tickets were in TDT, row XX

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How many stars did Michael Palmer have out of HS?

Sep 13, 2016, 12:03 PM [ in reply to Would Bamas players still get drafted if I coached them ]

Was it 4 or 5?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

2, but he's naturally gifted...

Sep 13, 2016, 12:04 PM

or so Bob says.

Bc stars, right?

Sep 13, 2016, 12:15 PM [ in reply to How many stars did Michael Palmer have out of HS? ]

These recruiting services are always right... right?

Is that why only 1 other school (UVA) gave him an offer?***

Sep 13, 2016, 12:23 PM

Is that why ALL NFL players were 4 or 5 stars

Sep 13, 2016, 12:27 PM

Oh, wait...

Nope, some players receive great coaching in college***

Sep 13, 2016, 12:30 PM

Ouch.***

Sep 13, 2016, 5:01 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: Nope, some players receive great coaching in college***

Sep 14, 2016, 7:28 AM [ in reply to Nope, some players receive great coaching in college*** ]

Sadly the moron cant see that he is being played like a #### fiddle in this thread.

He keeps digging his hole deeper and deeper.

March 4th 2016- "Lee won't be here 4 years from today" - Viztiz

Yeah, our special teams are just bad, especially our punt

Sep 13, 2016, 11:56 AM [ in reply to Yeah hes a special teams boy wonder ]

returning against Troy. We had zero punts returned for TDs against them.

You are correct, we didn't return a punt for a TD vs Troy

Sep 13, 2016, 11:59 AM

And that's Pearman's fault, right?***

Sep 13, 2016, 11:59 AM

No, but

Sep 13, 2016, 12:05 PM

I wasnt aware hes only coached 1 game at CLEMSON. Could have sworn he was around for our sucky STs in 2014 and 2015.

Did we not have naturally gifted athletes on special teams

Sep 13, 2016, 12:05 PM

during those 2 years?

Yes and they got drafted in spite of the poor coaching

Sep 13, 2016, 12:12 PM

WOW, thanks for proving my point...

How many schools recruited Catanzaro?

Sep 13, 2016, 12:19 PM

Clemson, Furman and who else? How many stars did he have out of high school?

How about Ammon Lakip who had 3-stars, recruited by Clemson, Air Force, Auburn, GT and Maryland.

Are they both in the NFL?

Who all recruited Tony Romo? Bc stars, right?

Sep 13, 2016, 12:21 PM

Right?

So basically your argument is that naturally gifted

Sep 13, 2016, 12:29 PM

athletes make their way to the NFL on their own in spite of poor coaching. Furthermore, anyone who played TE or ST under Pearman who made the NFL did so because they're naturally gifted, not because Pearman coached them up. Guys like Michael Palmer and Catanzaro only made the NFL because they were naturally gifted, even though they both had 2 offers out of high school. Coach Pearman did nothing to help them get to the NFL. Is that correct?

Yes and no

Sep 13, 2016, 12:36 PM

Yes those players got to the NFL in spite of him, but no im not totally discounting coaching. GOOD coaches can help improve a gifted players draft status and success in the NFL.

So when Dwayne Allen slipped in the draft, was that

Sep 13, 2016, 12:43 PM

Pearman's fault?

Only reason, no

Sep 13, 2016, 12:45 PM

Played a part in it, im sure.

So Pearman doesn't get credit for coaching Allen to being

Sep 13, 2016, 12:55 PM

first team All-American and John Mackey award winner, but he is partly to blame for Allen's draft status slipping. Is that what you're saying?

His parents deserve more credit

Sep 13, 2016, 1:01 PM

If that answers your question.

So you think Dwayne Allen is wrong about Pearman?

Sep 13, 2016, 1:07 PM

http://archive.independentmail.com/sports/college/clemson/blogs/just-like-dwayne-allen-a-year-ago-nuk-hopkins-looks-to-be-ready-for-nfl-jump-ep-362329865-348033441.html

Allen said his own readiness for the NFL is a testament to Dabo Swinney's program at Clemson.

"I think the success I've had speaks to the program we have here at Clemson," Allen said. "Coach Swinney and his staff do a great job of preparing players to go play at the next level.

"When I made my decision last year, Coach Swinney came to me and said 'Dwayne, I think you're doing the right thing. I hate to see you go, but I think it's the right thing not only for you, but for your career.'

"Coach (Danny) Pearman prepared me for anything I was going to face in the NFL. I'm just an example of that."

No, just classy

Sep 13, 2016, 1:33 PM

Im sure he also credits his HS coach. Normal player talk.

Re: No, just classy

Sep 13, 2016, 1:43 PM

Re: Yeah hes a special teams boy wonder

Sep 13, 2016, 1:53 PM [ in reply to Yeah hes a special teams boy wonder ]

You actually have evidence to one point and then argued the opposite of that evidence with your next point. Smh

#cantfixstupid

Sep 13, 2016, 1:53 PM

*gave
(Not have)

Apparently you CAN fix stupid

Sep 13, 2016, 1:58 PM

Re: Apparently you CAN fix stupid

Sep 13, 2016, 1:59 PM

HASNT SEEMED TO WORK FOR YOU.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think it's interesting how low he has set the bar

Sep 13, 2016, 3:33 PM

For "stupidity" by that post.....
Cause he personally reaches such high levels on a regular basis....

Smh

Re: Apparently you CAN fix auto correct

Sep 13, 2016, 3:30 PM [ in reply to Apparently you CAN fix stupid ]

Keep trying. .... maybe one day you will get there.

Sep 13, 2016, 9:56 PM [ in reply to Yeah hes a special teams boy wonder ]

He can't recruit...yet, he has all these naturally talented guys coming to play for him?? I guess I have the confused....

Re: I know right? Look at this list of "accomplishments"

Sep 13, 2016, 11:49 PM [ in reply to I know right? Look at this list of "accomplishments" ]

(And don't get me started on the awful special teams players he's coached like Pinion and Catanzaro)

Tardnet is always great for laughs.

will you guys tmail me when you sort this all out?***

Sep 13, 2016, 12:28 PM [ in reply to Can someone remind me why Pearman ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Just go play in traffic***

Sep 13, 2016, 12:31 PM

Jameis looked skrong Sunday, Go Bucs.***

Sep 13, 2016, 12:39 PM [ in reply to will you guys tmail me when you sort this all out?*** ]

Re: Can someone remind me why Pearman

Sep 13, 2016, 12:33 PM [ in reply to Can someone remind me why Pearman ]

He is the weakest link on the staff, poor coach and recruiter.

If there's anything Dabo is known for, it's

Sep 13, 2016, 12:37 PM

making bad coaching hires.

Re: If there's anything Dabo is known for, it's

Sep 13, 2016, 12:56 PM

yep, and he's shown time and again that he'll keep people on the staff regardless of how well they do their job.

especially if it's a friend....

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

+1 for having a clue

Sep 13, 2016, 12:40 PM [ in reply to Re: Can someone remind me why Pearman ]

^

LOL, congrats you have NAT's endorsement

Sep 13, 2016, 1:50 PM

LMAO, I KNOW you must be proud. bwahaha

I think they have more penalties than catches this year.***

Sep 13, 2016, 11:28 AM [ in reply to Re: Dabo said if we don't start catching the ball we might see ]

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Dabo said if we don't start catching the ball we might see

Sep 13, 2016, 5:48 PM

lol this was a fun read... NAT is quickly becoming one of my favorite posters here. Brings so many laughs with his idiocy and he doesn't even realize it

March 4th 2016- "Lee won't be here 4 years from today" - Viztiz

Replies: 70
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic