Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Dabo read this.....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 29
| visibility 1

Dabo read this.....

Jul 23, 2014, 8:33 PM

I know u are a busy man and got lots going on but if u could help me out I'd appreciate it. Here is the deal.....

I might have fibbed just a hair. I kinda told the guys that you and I were old friends and that u come over to the house all the time and ask for my advice on coaching. I also said that while u r here, you loved the way I barbeque. So if u don't mind, could u swing by and pretend I'm the man and pretend my cooking is awesome . We all know it sucks but just pretend. And sometime after dinner... Ask me some football advice. And no matter how bad it is, just grin and say I'm the man .

In return, next time u get blown out, I will bite my lip and take up for u on tigernet til I'm blue in the face. I'll even bring up tons of useless stats to bend the truth in your favor.

Your friend, orange rivers

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

REAL

Jul 23, 2014, 9:16 PM

lame.....

What is this ####?***

Jul 23, 2014, 9:22 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Re: Dabo read this.....

Jul 23, 2014, 9:34 PM

I'm so ashamed lol

Jul 23, 2014, 9:39 PM

Ur r a jerk.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 23, 2014, 9:45 PM

How? U need to relax . Some of u obviously have the internet shoved up ur #####. I can assure u, I care less what anyone thinks. Especially those this uptight. Really sad. Have a little sense of humor. I thought it was cute. But obviously some of u live and breathe internet. Lol.

Jul 23, 2014, 9:46 PM

so you do care what eveyone thinks?

PS: don't give up your day job

CUinthemorning? Is that you?***

Jul 23, 2014, 10:34 PM [ in reply to Re: Dabo read this..... ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Some of u are wayyy too uptight

Jul 23, 2014, 9:38 PM

Have a sense of humor. Might be time to back away from the internet for a bit.

Re: Some of u are wayyy too uptight

Jul 23, 2014, 10:18 PM

Makes up a funny story, ruins it by talking about helping out WHEN we get blown out, thereby ruining story, then gets all uptight that we're not howling and WE need to get a sense of humor? Now THAT is funny!

Would be better if he grinned and said you're the man***

Jul 23, 2014, 10:12 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Would be better if he grinned and said you're the man***

Jul 23, 2014, 10:21 PM

While I can understand that everyone on here defends Dabo wholehearted I can still see the humor in his post. I even defend Dabo during a blow out game. In fact, I sat surrounded in the North Stands by FSU fans last year and watched until the last second ticked off of the Game Clock. I even ran out on to the field and spoke to the players. They were upset, and so was I. I bring up that point because most of the people attacking this post probably wouldn't have stuck around to speak to your team. I see a lot of fair weather fans at the games, and I am willing to bet that the author of this post is a die hard more so than some of the people attacking his post.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Our country won't go on forever, if we stay soft as we are now. There won't be any America because some foreign soldiery will invade us and take our women and breed a hardier race.

~Chesty Puller
Lt.General United States Marine Corps

Wasn't attacking the author - just a better way to say what

Jul 24, 2014, 7:15 AM

he intended --- probably too subtle

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Would be better if he grinned and said you're the man***

Jul 24, 2014, 10:01 AM [ in reply to Re: Would be better if he grinned and said you're the man*** ]

Why wouldn't we defend DABO? Dabo doesn't need defending his record speak loud and clear.

Some of you just butt hurt because you didn't want him hired to begin with.

Dabo is the man so sit back shut up and enjoy the ride

Get off your high horse I attend every home game

Jul 23, 2014, 10:18 PM

I knew your true colors would shine through eventually.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

0/10***

Jul 23, 2014, 11:41 PM

Hope ur BBQ is better than your poor attempt at humor

Jul 24, 2014, 12:16 AM

Seriously, saying you'll bend facts to console a loss is very SEC-ish. Won't sit very well on a pro-Tiger page. Did ya think it would? I see where you were going with this but perhaps, indeed, ya coulda done better. But no hard feelings or TD from me. Just throwing it out there FYI.

P.S., the folks among of us who know him and do have ties to the program don't admit it or harp on it for various reasons; rather we appreciate our affiliation and the disclosure associated with the relationship.

Naw, we all know his BBQ sucks.

Jul 24, 2014, 2:17 AM

Just go to Subway and fake it, brah.

~JKB

LOL...This is one of those times when I don't recommend

Jul 24, 2014, 7:17 AM

holding your breath.

However, should you opt to do so, please be certain your affairs are in order.......for your next of kin.

Jul 24, 2014, 7:29 AM

Wow,that's time I'll never get back. Sounds like he loves the #####.

Jul 24, 2014, 8:09 AM

Here's a good picture of Dabo with his daddy for you.

How many times are you going to post this crap?***

Jul 24, 2014, 9:26 AM

You must hate your life. I mean why else would you attempt to troll your rivals message boards.

Just proves that no matter how many times you've beaten us you still look for validation from your big brother(Clemson).

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

Jul 24, 2014, 10:03 AM [ in reply to Re: Dabo read this..... ]

That picture is FAKE!!!!! Slurrier doesn't have a beer in his hand

I'm sure Dabo is busy reading every post on T-net***

Jul 24, 2014, 9:02 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The humor is fine ... but Lord, work on presentation!

Jul 24, 2014, 9:02 AM

You lost the high ground with "The next time you get blown out." Your expectation of a future blowout immediately disembowels any humor points you might have accrued and lumps you among folks most of the T'net faithful would just as soon walk away from.

If only you were a donor, you could go back, rethink this egregious error and reap the points the original humor deserves.

badge-donor-20yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-revdodd.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 24, 2014, 9:17 AM

So - THIS is the reason we've lost 5 times in a row to the chickens? Bad advice given to Dabo.

Note to OP: Please stop and desist giving any football advice to our coaches - especially when we play UGA, FSU, or USUC.

COOT!!!.***

Jul 24, 2014, 9:28 AM

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

Jul 24, 2014, 10:01 AM

Dabo wouldn't understand. In fact he would be highly disappointed when he arrives expecting "barbeque" only to find out there is no BBQ...but just a "cookout"

Jul 24, 2014, 10:04 AM

He has to be a Yankee

Jul 24, 2014, 10:39 AM

Syracuse fan in disguise.....

Replies: 29
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive